CFA Level I and II Crash Course / Intensive Review Session will include 5 days of intensive learning with 8-hours-a-day class times, with breaks, and followed by a 6-hour mock exam.
This course is ideal for:
- students who did self-study and want to brush-up their skills
- who attended regular batches and want to revise the critical areas to zero the chances of failure
- for a student who is re-appearing in exams and wants to maximize the chances of success
Venue: Dubai & Abu Dhabi
It is too close to exam day, how it will help?
The last month of CFA preparation is the most crucial one. Most of us are used to appearing in exams of a single subject. However, in CFA, you need to have a grip of at least 7 to 8 subject areas, which are tested on a single day. Hence, you need to practice hard right before the exam to crack it in your first attempt. Our time-tested CFA Revision Course recipe will make sure that during these 5 days you get the best-of-the best in terms of practice questions and brushing-up your conceptual knowledge.
Don’t expect it to be a teaching session, where everything will be taught from scratch. Rather it will give you a firm grip on exam-focused material. The technique used during this would be practice, practice & practice. Hundreds of questions will be solved during these 5 days. It will be focused on helping you improve in your problem areas and critically improve your time management skills. In real exams, you will have 90 seconds for each question and hence efficient time management skills can ensure that you attempt 100% of the question paper.
Salient Features of Intensive CFA Revision Course
- 40 hours spread over 5 days
- Charterholder faculty
- Followed by a 6 hour mock exam
- Lecture notes will be provided
- Topic-wise practice questions and answers will be provided during the class
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Lynchpin Financial Training Centre. CFA Institute, CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.