Certified Management Training Program
CMA (Certified Management Accountant) is an advanced professional certification specifically designed to measure the accounting and financial management skills that drive business performance. The CMA Program is tailor-made for accounting and finance professionals at all levels, whether you want to enhance your value in your current organization or expand your career potential. Earning the CMA will make you part of a network of over 30,000 credentialed peers worldwide.
CMA Classroom Lectures
Lynchpin is the market leader in providing CMA coaching. Our live lectures are exam-focused, delivered by an exceptional faculty, with hundreds of exam-style questions thoroughly solved in class.
Key features of our classroom lectures:
- Qualified tutors who deliver exceptional quality exam-focused lectures.
- Exam style questions thoroughly solved in class.
- Every critical concept is followed by a detailed example for better understanding of concepts.
- Regular class tests and a mock exam.
- World leading study material by Hock International provided free to all students.
- Free make-up classes to students who join late in the class.
- Dedicated revision session at the end of the batch for better exam preparation
What materials do we use in the class?
This effective study material comprises of the following:
Textbook (hard copy)
Lecture Slides (hard copy)
Flash Cards (online)
Exam Success Study Software (Downloadable from the website)
Essay Questions (Downloadable from the website)
Study Plan (Downloadable from the website)
Mock Exam (Hard copy at the end of the session)
Free Updates (Online access & students can take printouts)
How we help you to maintain the pace of your studies
- Planned lectures
- Regular class tests
- Online portal to access the class tests and their answers.
- Revisions classes & practice sessions.
- Graded mock exam with teacherâ€™s comments.
More information about our classroom lecture methodology, Contact Us for registration & feel free to ask us should you have any more queries.
What is the course structure?
CMA Course structure consists of two parts.
PART 1 – Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance and Control
- External Financial Reporting Decisions
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Performance management
- Cost management
- Internal controls
PART 2 – Financial Decision Making
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Performance Management
- Risk Management
- Investment Decisions
- Professional Ethics
Lynchpin provides CMA training at its best and gives all the resources to its students to prepare for the exams.
Who can do CMA?
To participate in the CMA program, candidates must be members of IMA. To earn the CMA designation, candidates must pass both exam parts and fulfil the following educational and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Please refer the Educational Qualification Section of the CMA Handbook
- Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management. Please refer the Experience Qualification section of the CMA Handbook.
How long does it take to complete CMA?
For an average student, it takes around 4-6 months to complete the CMA course.
When can you appear in CMA exams?
Exam parts are offered according to the following schedule:
- January and February
- May and June
- September and October
Where can you sit in CMA exams?
Exams are administered through the worldwide network of Prometric Testing Centers and are available in accordance with local customs. There are many locations throughout the U.S. and internationally.
What is the CMA exam fee?
- There are four separate fees for taking the CMA exams:
- IMA Membership: $220 annually (discounts are available for students, academics, and young professionals)
- IMA Registration Fee: $15 one-time payable with your first year of membership
- CMA Exam Entrance Fee: $250 (good for 3 years)
- CMA Exam Registration Fee: $415 per Part
What are the Expiration Periods of CMA Exam Parts?
All CMA candidates have three years to complete the CMA program track. The time period will begin with the date of entry into the program. If the two-part exam is not completed within three years, then credit for the part passed will expire.