CMA Classroom Lectures
No doubt why Lynchpin is market leader in providing CMA coaching as our live lectures are exam focused, delivered by exceptional faculty with hundreds of exam style questions thoroughly solved in the class. Class timings are flexible and offered both in morning and evening. CMA classes are offered in our Dubai and Abu Dhabi campuses. If you are looking for CMA Video Lectures, please click here.
Key features of our classroom lectures:
- Qualified tutors who deliver exceptional quality exam focused lectures.
- Exam style questions thoroughly solved in class.
- Every critical concept is followed by a detailed example for better understanding of concepts.
- Regular class test and mock exam.
- World leading study material by Hock International provided free to all students.
- Free make-up classes to the students who join late in the class.
- Dedicated revision session at the end of the batch for better exam preparation
What material we use in the class?
This effective study material comprise of the following:
- Textbook (hard copy)
- The textbook is the foundation of our program and provides complete background, explanations and examples. There is no need to purchase other books or reference materials.
- Lecture Slides (hard copy)
- Hundreds of lecture slides provided to you which are exam focused and help you to take crisp notes during the lecture.
- Flash Cards (online)
- Our most popular review tool, the flash cards are valuable when study time is limited. They are convenient to carry with you and read on your screen, for quick review anytime, anywhere. You can even take printouts if you wish so!
- Exam Success Study Software (Downloadable from website)
- The Exam Success Study Software has thousands of questions, sorted by topic, along with detailed answer explanations and is a critical element of our CMA coaching program.
- Essay Questions (Downloadable from website)
- While preparing for the CMA exams, you will use written response Essay Questions in the same style and format as the current exam questions.
- Study Plan (Downloadable from website)
- The study plan guides you through what to focus on during the different weeks of study for each exam, but you can adapt it to fit your individual schedule using our online Personalized Study Plan.
- Mock Exam (Hard copy at the end of the session)
- The mock exam with new questions not used elsewhere in the study materials provides a measure for your exam readiness and is a solid last review before taking the real exam.
- Free Updates (Online access & students can take printouts)
- Our Study Materials are regularly updated to reflect revisions in the exam syllabus, changing accounting standards, and new governmental regulations. You will be able to download updated material at no charge whenever new materials are posted online.
How we help you to maintain the pace of your studies?
- Planned lectures
- Regular class tests
- Online portal to access the class tests and their answers.
- Revisions classes & practice sessions.
- Graded mock exam with teacher’s comments.
Enough information about our classroom lecture methodology – Contact Us for registration & feel free to ask us should you have any more queries.