CMA Crash Course training is ideal for students who cannot spare time for regular classes and/or for corporate clients who want to sponsor their employees for CMA studies, but canâ€™t afford a long-term study commitment. A 5-day crash course is conducted near the exams to study the critical course concepts and solve hundreds of questions in the class.
[accordion clicktoclose=true scroll=true]
[accordion-item title=”Key Features”]
Key Features of CMA Crash Course
- Duration: 5 days
- Timing: 8 hours a dayÂ (10 am to 7 pm with short breaks)
- Course Days: Friday & Saturday (it will take 2.5 weeks to finish the course, as it will be only on weekends)
- Practice & Revision Session: 4 hours – Mock exam & thorough discussion on essay type exam questions
- AED 4,000 per part
What is included in the CMA course fee?
- 40 hours of teaching and exam practice sessions
- World leading Hock International Study Material, including books, exam success software, flash cards etc.
- Hundreds of exam-focussed class lecture slides to take personalized class notes
- Free re-sit assurance (Lynchpin Pass Promise) â€“ T&C apply