CMA Crash Course
CMA Crash Course training is ideal for students who cannot spare time for regular classes and/or for corporate clients who want to sponsor their employees for CMA studies but can’t afford a long term study commitment. 5 days crash course conducted near the exams to study the critical course concepts and solve hundreds of questions in the class.
Key Features of CMA Crash Course
- Duration: 5 days
- Timing: 8 hours a days (10 am to 7 pm with short breaks)
- Course Days: Friday & Saturday (it will take 2.5 weeks to finish the course as it will be only on weekends)
- Practice & Revision Session: 4 hours Mock exam & thorough discussion on essay type exam questions
What is included in CMA course fee?
- 40 hours of teaching and exam practice session
- World leading Hock International Study Material including books, exam success software, flash cards etc.
- Hundreds of exam focus class lecture slides to take personalized class notes
- Free re-sit assurance (Lynchpin Pass Promise) – T&C apply