CPA Study Material
Lynchpin is proud to have relationship with world’s leading CPA study material provider – CPAexcel USA. Chosen by a Big 4 CPA Firm for exclusive online/offline use by CPA Study Material its staff. CPAexcel is the most powerful course on the market. For those who learn best using a mix of Lynchpin’s quality live lectures supported by video lectures (by US faculty of CPAexcel) and reading, plus want the flexibility to study on, or away from the computer. Our CPA package includes Live Class Lectures, Video Lectures, Professor Mentoring that includes prompt answers to your questions, plus textbooks and CPAexcel’s Core Study Materials.
Apart from classroom lectures the study material includes the following:
- Text Books
- CPAexcel textbooks include Study Texts organized into 3 to 10 page lessons that follow the same sequence as our courseware.
- Electronic Study Text
- Over 2,800 pages of exam-targeted study text written by professors at some of the top accounting schools in the USA (UT Austin, Northern Illinois, CSU Sacramento).
- Video Lectures & Printable Lecture Slides
- Video Lectures includes:
- 1 set of DVDs containing the Video Lectures and 5,050 Printable Slides
- Free streaming video delivery and
- Free updates of the content of the Video Lectures until you pass the CPA Exam
Within each Bite-Sized LessonSM, leading subject-expert professors present key concepts and principles, heavily weighted exam topics, and topics that often give students trouble on the CPA Exam. Each video lecture is accompanied by slides that you can print out and use to take notes while viewing the lecture.
- Proficiency Questions
- Over 6,200 questions designed to quiz and test your reading comprehension and basic subject knowledge. Set yourself up for success by assessing your basic knowledge before tackling exam questions. No other review course offers Proficiency Questions.
- 275 Task-Based Simulations delivered through an exact replica of the user interface you will encounter on the CPA Exam.
- Simulates CPA Exams
- Minimize exam anxiety by taking the CPA Exam ahead of time! Simulated CPA Exams mirror the actual exam all the way down to the number, type and mix of questions, time-limits and break policies. Take it as often as you want. Each time you’ll get new questions and a full report of your scores detailing your strengths and weakness in every topic.
- Digital CPA Flash Cards
- More than 2,900 electronic flash cards cover crucial testing points in each exam section. Created by former CPAexcel student Christine Howard who was the first person in history to get a perfect score on all four exam sections on the first try. We continue to update Christine’s cards regularly for our students. Perfect for quickly reinforcing and testing your knowledge in all exam areas.
- Past Exam Questions
- 4,831 AICPA Exam questions with full rationales explaining precisely why each choice is either wrong or right.
- Free Software & Content Updates
- Our students benefit from the simplest, most generous guarantee in the industry. We deliver free software and content updates to our students until they pass the CPA Exam. No conditions, no exceptions.
- Study Strategy Support
- The Exam Tutor strategy allows you to build a custom exam by choosing how many questions you wish to see, what subjects they cover and whether you previously answered them correctly.The Diagnostic Exams strategy provides an initial assessment of your knowledge by pulling a random sampling of past exam questions.The Study Course strategy lets you move through the course materials from A to Z, ensuring a complete review of the entire course.
- Performance Metrics
- Hyperlinks between exams, results, rationales and overall performance keep you involved and motivated. Performance is summarized in a visually intuitive color-coded scheme which helps you focus your study time and identifies your current level of proficiency.
- Private Study Groups
- Private Study Groups enable friends and colleagues – wherever they are – to study on the same schedule and communicate privately. Any Lynchpin student using CPAexcel study material may create a Private Study Group and invite other CPAexcel students to join.
- Final Review
- Much like a dress rehearsal before going on-stage opening night, Final Review includes the Exam Tutor and Simulated CPA Exams to fine-tune your performance and boost your scores before the CPA Exam.