Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
FRM Classroom Lectures
Key features of our FRM classroom lectures:
- Qualified tutors who deliver exceptional quality exam-focused lectures.
- Exam style questions thoroughly solved in class.
- Every critical concept is followed by a detailed example for better understanding of concepts.
- Regular class tests and mock exams.
- World leading study material by Hock International provided free to all students.
- Free make-up classes to the students who join late in the class.
- Dedicated revision session at the end of the batch for better exam preparation
How we help you to maintain the pace of your studies?
- Planned lectures
- Regular class tests
- Online portal to access the class tests and their answers.
- Revision classes & practice sessions.
- Graded mock exam with teacher’s comments.
Enough information about our classroom lecture methodology – Contact Us for registration & feel free to ask us should you have any more queries.
GARP does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by Lynchpin of GARP Exam related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to Lynchpin nor is GARP responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to Lynchpin. ERP™, FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals™, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc.
What is FRM?
The Financial Risk Manager (FRM®) certification is a globally recognized benchmark and professional designation for financial risk managers. If you are in financial risk management, or considering a career in it, then earning the FRM designation is the natural next step.
Who can do FRM?
Anyone with an interest in financial risk management can register for FRM exams.
What is the exam format in FRM?
There are 2 parts in FRM, each exam part will be 4 hours in length. Part I will always be administered in the morning and Part II always in the afternoon.
How to become an FRM?
In order to be certified as a Financial Risk Manager (FRM®) and be able to use the FRM acronym after your name, the following is required:
- A passing score in both Part I and Part II of the FRM Examination
- A minimum of two years’ professional full-time work experience in the area of financial risk management or another related field, including, but not limited to, trading, portfolio management, faculty academic, industry research, economics, auditing, risk consulting, and/or risk technology.