If you do not have a full-time accountancy charter, which will take you around three years on average, IFRS Training is the right choice for you:
This training will enable you to:
- understand and explain the structure of the international professional and conceptual framework of accounting
- apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies relating to the presentation of financial reports and notes
- prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures.
Who will benefit from the programme?
- Accountants and finance staff involved in the preparation of financial statements.
- Investor relations, company secretaries, public relations and marketing teams.
- Analysts, investors and portfolio managers.
- Risk management, compliance and legal teams.
- Regulators and standard setters.
- Students studying finance, accountancy, business and those pursuing MBAs.
- Relevant to all who use, prepare or interpret financial statements.
- Suitable for all staff who may use, prepare or interpret financial statements.