Lynchpin Training offers broad range of executive education programs covering specific industry segments and their unique needs. Our regular public training seminars bring an outstanding solution to your training needs.
We conduct public training programs on very diversified categories of topics:
Its time to save your time and gain control over your financial, accounting, auditing, presentations and day to day data calculations, sorting, and storing work, by one of the most intelligent software application Microsoft Excel Its the way to put down your knowledge into action Learn MS Excel for Advance Level join Advanced Excel Workshop
- Advanced Financial Statement AnalysisApril 18 & 19, 2018 - Dubai Run this course in-house & save cost. In-house courses can be customized to your individual organization needs.Develop your knowledge and understanding of advanced financial statements analysis techniques, Concepts and principles which underpin them This course will also help both accountants and auditors identify issues which may require preventative action.Regular Fee 980 USD Per Person Platinum Package Send 4 Delegates - 833 USD per Person Gold Package Send 2 Delegates - 882 USD per Person (Prices are subject to VAT)Advanced MS Excel Training in Dubai2 & 3 May 2018 - Dubai 9 & 10 May 2018 - Abu Dhabi Run this course in-house & Save CostIts time to save your time and gain control over your financial, accounting, auditing, presentations and day to day data calculations, sorting, and storing work, by one of the most intelligent software application Microsoft Excel Its the way to put down your knowledge into action Learn MS Excel for Advance Level join Advanced Excel WorkshopRegular Price AED 1,900 Platinum Package Send 3 & above Delegates Save 20% per Person Gold Package Send 2 Delegates Save 10% per PersonLearn how to read between lines using a cash flow statement Develop skills to evaluate management actions and constraints through cash flow statements This workshop contains high powered tested and proved contents which will radically redefine your perception of evaluating cash flow statements and will give you a glimpse of the other side of the picture which simple analysis and interpretation does not show.Budget Analysis and ForecastingAug 22 & 23 - Dubai
Next Dates to be announced soonBuild the understanding of the impact of budgeting in achieving your organization goals To achieve excellence, planning is crucial! Budgeting & forecasting are part of a successful planning process that is driven to achieve the goals of your organization. This training session builds on good practice with case studies based on real case corporate scenarios.SME Credit Risk ManagementSep 25 & 26 - Dubai
Next Date Dec 04 & 05 - DubaiLynchpin Certificate in SME Credit Risk Management offers you the insight and understanding needed to manage the credit risk at a 360 degree in a complex lending environment. It is a rigorous, UAE specific and designed to enable SME lenders to combine their professional experience with real life case studies to have an informed and calculated SME lending decision.Accounts Receivables ManagementAug 29 - Dubai
Next Date Oct 19 - DubaiCredit ManagementJan 25 & 26 - Dubai
Next date May 16 & 17 - DubaiThe course is designed to increase effectiveness in credit management by creating policies that meet company’s objectives.Cash Flow ManagementApr 06 - Dubai
Next Dates Aug 18 - DubaiQuite simply, cash flow is the lifeblood of every organization. The course begins with an illustration of the perils of overlooking cash flow management. Having established the need for a sound and rigorous approach to the topic, the course then explores the tools, techniques and strategies that successful business people use to manage cash flow and liquidity.Contract Planning and Management SkillsAug 21
Next Date To be announced soonThe Contract Planning and Management Skills workshop is designed to equip business managers and administrative officers to understand the dynamics related to contract management while performing different business functions while ensuring efficiency in bargaining and negotiation process, creating a win win situation, securing rights and obligation of both parties involved, deciding the SLAs, writing contracts and ensuring their adherence in terms of performance and achievement of their objectives.Effective Financial Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting18 & 19 Apr, 2018 - Dubai 23 & 24 Jul, 2018 - Dubai 14 & 15 Nov, 2018 - Dubai Download BrochureFinancial Planning, A Key to Success As many organizations have recognized over the past year, costs are certainly not a constant factor. Although it is not possible to predict fluctuations in variable costs it is important to review trends and determine if certain costs are unnecessary.Regular Price AED 2,980 Platinum Package Send 3 Delegates - AED 2,384 per Person Gold Package Send 2 Delegates - 2,980 AED per Person All prices are subject to VATFinancial AnalysisFeb 15 & 16 - Dubai
Next Dates Jun 13 & 14 - DubaiAs the global economy continues to pass through a period of uncertainty, the ability of finance professionals to effectively analyze financial statements and make decisions based on this analysis is increasingly important. Assessing the financial health of a company can be a complex task and a simplistic approach to financial analysis can potentially lead to misleading (and costly) decisions.Financial Modelling Training in Dubai and Abu DhabiMay 9 & 10 - Dubai [maxbutton id="5" ]During the next year or so, the decisions your company makes and their consequences will establish how successful it is in riding out the current economic downturn. To determine a quantitative representation of your company’s actions, financial analysis and modeling can be used to calculate and compare the impact of business decisions and alternative scenarios on the company’s performance.AED 3,900 per PersonFinancial Analysis for ProfessionalsNew Dates to be announced soonHow to conduct financial analysis and which areas need to be taken into consideration to ensure you have unfolded the actual reality and the performance of the business. You cannot prepare adequate financial analysis without understanding the business, the industry it belongs to and the market conditions in which the business operates.Price USD 900Finance for HR ProfessionalsOct 18 & 19 - Dubai
Next Date To be announced soon'Finance for HR Professionals' course will provide valuable insights into the corporate financial structure, key financial responsibilities and financial statements. Components of the balance sheet and income statement will be described and analyzed to gain insight into company performance. With an understanding of the financial side of the business, you can gain valuable insight into your own company’s strategy and can make your HR department an indispensable component of your organization.Finance for Non-Finance Managers[time-restrict off="29-April 2018"]Sun 29 & Mon 30 April Dubai[/time-restrict] Download Brochure Run this course in-house and save costDuring this greatly successful program, manag- ers with small or no financial training or experi- ence can learn to use the language, tools, and techniques of finance. You will be able to return to your organization with the confidence to ana- lyze financial information and participate fully in making business decisions.Regular Price AED 2,980 Group discount available on more than 3 participantsLynchpin Training offers a variety of VAT Training Programs in UAE. Click on the buttons below to get details of our Specialized VAT Training Programs in Dubai. Upcoming Full Day VAT Training in Dubai Tuesday 24 April, Dubai Course Fee: AED 1,490 (Plus VAT) per person (includes course material,...AED 1,490 (plus VAT) per Person (includes course material, participation certificate, lunch and coffee breaks)Financial Performance ManagementAug 16 & 17 - Dubai
Next Date Oct 19 & 20 - DubaiFinancial performance management training is aimed at understanding the performance of an organization from a financial perspective, however to be able to measure and understand the "financial" success or failure of an organization, you need to understand the overall business, the operations, the customers, the people amongst many other variables.IFRS Master Class15 & 16 April 2018 Dubai Run this course in-house to save cost Download Course Brochure HereInternational Financial Reporting Standards are Standards and Interpretations issued by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB). They comprise of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), International Accounting Standards (IAS), International Financial Reporting Interpretations Committee (IFRIC) Interpretations; and Standing Interpretations Committee (SIC) Interpretations.Regular Fee AED 3,900 (plus VAT) Platinum Package Send 3 or more Delegates & get 15% Discount per Person Gold Package Send 2 Delegates & get 10% Discount per PersonGlobal Treasury ManagementNew Dates to be announced soonAchieve daily control over global cash of 95%+ How to utilize value-add metrics to guide Treasury activity Develop a holistic foreign exchange process that will mitigate currency riskPrice USD 1250Dashboard Reporting in ExcelAug 28 & 29 - Dubai
Next Dates Oct 22 & 23- DubaiDashboards are very popular in the business world at the moment. They contain lots of information, sometimes dynamic, on one page, so that people have access to a vast array of information without the need to juggle between documents.Microsoft Excel for Finance ProfessionalsNov 15 & 16 - DubaiExcel is so intuitive that professionals can start using it with little or no training, but its real value come when one gets professional training. Training facilitates the participants to learn the latest trends and teaches you the right ways for solving their day to day problems in a fast and accurate manner. Excel for Finance Professionals course is designed for the users with intermediate level skill in using Excel, and who want to enhance their skills to the next levelMicrosoft Excel for HR ProfessionalsOct 04 & 05 - Dubai
Next Date To be announced soonThis course focuses on the use of formulas and functions in various HR scenarios. With the help of several skills covered in this course, you will be able to perform many calculations with ease, speed and a great level of confidence. This course will also show you how to set up your worksheet on auto-pilot, re-use it and re-purpose it for other applications. Essentially, after the course, you will stop using Excel just as a calculator and start using as a system with far-reaching results.A Strong Business Partner & Strategic Leader As the CFO, or senior financial executive, you may assume multiple roles -accounting expert, controller, business partner, strategist, leader, and coach. Where you put your time and effort will determine the impact you will have on your firm. As the business environment changes,...
- Advanced Risk Based AuditApr 20 & 21 - Dubai
Next Date Nov 09 & 10This course is case study driven supported by traditional lectures; this allows delegates to put into practice the theory presented to then & ensures the maximum delegate involvement. This course is designed to take an experienced Internal Auditor through the various disciplines needed to consolidate the operational Risk activities in their business with those of Internal Audit.Financial AuditOct 11 & 12 - Dubai
Next Date To be announced soonEnhance your knowledge in particular Financial Auditing practices in order to arrange business processes in your industry. Entities prepare their financial statements in accordance with a framework of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP/IFRS) relevant to their country. This two day program will cover the complete Financial Audit Cycle and how the internal and external drivers are playing a significant role in the auditing standards.Forensic Auditing and AccountingDec 06 & 07 - Dubai
Next Date To be announced soonThis preventing fraud and corruption training workshop will empower you to plug the holes in your fraud and corruption prevention policies by benchmarking against the latest developments in strategies and techniques and by sharing new initiatives. Participants will be made more aware of the importance of strong internal controls and will understand the roles investigators play.Fraud Prevention Detection and InvestigationAug 24 - Dubai
Next Date Oct 24 - DubaiFraud has become a serious concern for both commercial and non-profit organization across the whole world. According to a study by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and researchers at Concordia University, over 10 percent of all non-profit organizations / groups fail victim to occupational fraud. Awareness about fraud and embedding anti-fraud procedures in the system of your organization can have significant impact on the sustainability of your organization in the long term.Internal Audit and ControlAug 10 & 11 - Dubai
Next Date Oct 12 & 13 - DubaiAcquire basic knowledge in relation to the theory and practice in the areas of Risks, Controls and Internal Auditing. Understanding through theoretical and practical review of the study material the application of Risks, Controls and Internal Auditing best practices in all industries.Improving Risks and Controls identification, evaluation and reporting skills.
- Soft Skills
- 21st Century Management SkillsNew Dates to be announced soonRedefine management and leadership success measures for 21st century. Acquire communication techniques for multicultural workplace. Discover new ways of solving old problems with a structured approach to creative problem solving. Managers and leaders in businesses and organizations do have separate roles, but modern day management gurus have identified the need for managers to undergo leadership development in the form of leadership skills training.Price USD 1200Advanced Business Writing Skills Training in DubaiSep 19 & 20 - DubaiIf you are working in the Corporate Sector and dealing with your colleagues, bosses , external clients , internal hierarchy - then business writing is essential in terms of a proper mode of communication. This is a one-day workshop for those who are involved in day to day communication. Our time will be devoted to writing business emails, proposals, letters of recommendation and internal business communication, that reflect current word usage and up-to-date formats.Business Writing & Communication SkillNew Dates to be announced soonDuring the training, participants will be exposed to a variety of communication media as well as different tools and techniques to help them make their messages more meaningful and powerful. Participants will also learn the basics of grammar and proofreading, complaint resolution, and verbal professionalism by participating in an range of different activities, role plays and discussions.Price USD 1200Creative Problem SolvingJan 22 & 23 - DubaiLearn the art of quality decision making Get to know idea generation & creative solutions techniques. Acquire practical decision making tools. Understand a structured process in problem solving for effective decision makingPrice USD 1200Leadership SkillsFeb 17 & 18 - Dubai
Next Date May 16 & 17 - DubaiThis intensive workshop is a highly interactive workshop designed for new supervisors who want to grow their management skills fast - and get on the fast track to achieving leadership success. Comprehensive leadership training will cover the proven management techniques and powerful strategies you need to become a stronger, more confident and respected leader.Key Presentation SkillsDec 18 & 19 - Dubai
Next Date Feb 2017Presentation skills and public speaking skills are very useful in many aspects of work and life. Effective presentations and public speaking skills are important in business, sales and selling, training, teaching, lecturing and generally entertaining an audience. Developing the confidence and capability to give good presentations, and to stand up in front of an audience and speak well, are also extremely helpful competencies for self-development too.Negotiation SkillsSep 20 - Dubai
Next Date To be announced soonProject Management for ExecutivesAug 26 & 27 - Dubai
Next Date Dec 13 & 14 - Dubai
Dec 16 & 17 - Abu DhabiUnderstand the global Project Management Standard. Learn how to implement PMI concepts in your organization. Equip yourself with Project Templates.Learn how to achieve your business goals through project management practices. Differentiate your strategic initiatives as projects or programs for effective implementationPower Up Your Presentations Using MS PowerpointFeb 17 - Dubai
Next Date May 16 - DubaiIn this specially tailored course, you will learn how to create high impact presentation slides, with special sections to address complex diagrams and advanced charting techniques! PowerPoint slides are a powerful tool for any presentation, providing critical visual aid to help put across key messages & financial numbers. Through countless hours of hard work have been invested to prepare them, in many cases, presenters fail to bring their messages across effectively.Sales EssentialsSep 28 & 29 - DubaiSales Essentials: From prospecting to closing helps sales people to re-look at their existing sales process and tighten its alignment with their overall sales cycle. It helps understanding how sales can yield optimal impact to boost revenue generation. In today’s world of cut-throat competition, your sales team has to be ever more efficient with their selling methods.KPI and Performance ManagementDec 20 & 21 - DubaiFor all the advancement in technology infrastructure and considerable investments made by organizations, generating value from Business Intelligence (BI) software relies on managers and staff using accurate data, in the right format, for the right KPI. This requires developing a robust performance measurement capability, based on mature KPI architecture and supported by a collaborative performance culture.Time and Stress ManagementDec 15 - Dubai
Next Date Feb 2017Have a clear understanding of stress and what causes it. This course looks at the causes of time and stress management difficulties and offers concrete and practical solutions. By managing their time more effectively, participants will be able to make a greater contribution to your organization's goals, they will be more effective at work but will still be able to achieve a sensible work / life balance.Delivering Customer Service ExcellenceDec 20 - Dubai
Next Date Feb 2017This interesting program is about one of the most important subjects that everyone - regardless of his position, managerial level or type of institution he works in -needs to know its secrets. In this program; trainees go for an interesting journey where they learn the keys of customer service excellence; by learning the most important knowledge and best practices of this profession.
- Other Trainings
- Enterprise-Wide Risk Management and Stress TestingNew Dates to be announced soonGAIN practical insights of what it takes for a bank to set up a sensible and compliant framework for risk management. Risk management for financial institution is now being formalised in most countries in the world, through global accords from which Basel III is the most topical. Such body of regulatory texts is now setting the landscape for the competition between banks for years to come, and imposing risk managers within decision-making bodies of banks.Price USD 1400Future of Risk ManagementNew Dates to be announced soonAn ineffective risk management process serves no purpose and can significantly impact the financial health of any organization. This seminar will help you to understand the requirements and key elements of an effective risk management program, including leadership support, strategic planning/direction and proactive risk mitigation strategies to build sustainable competitive advantage.Price USD 450Launching New VenturesApr 18 - Dubai
Next Date Aug 09 - DubaiIf you ever wished to start your own business, Ever thought of fulfilling your own dreams rather than working for someone else... BUT never got that first click to kick start your entrepreneurial journey, THEN this program is surely for you.Price USD 275 Click to Register OnlineStrategic Procurement and Inventory ManagementSep 13 & 14 - Dubai
Next Date To be announced soonThe two day workshop on Strategic Sourcing has been specifically designed to equip decision makers with easily usable tools and thus be able to design a robust sourcing strategy for their firms. The workshop will convince the audience to look at sourcing fromSupply Chain ManagementNew Dates to be announced soonThis course develops understanding of the key elements of Supply Chain and its building blocks, which everyone in the organization must have. This is a challenging time when cost, speed, customer satisfaction, quality and safety are of utmost importance for any company to win at the market place specially in Asia.The knowledge that this course delivers, develops clear understanding and results in better team building and working as a successful winning team with the shared goal.Price USD 1200Train the TrainersOct 04 & 06 - Dubai Next Date To be announced soonLearn how to be more than just a presenter, but a facilitator of learning. Acquire the practical platform to be confident & succeed as a trainer. Discover ways adults learn & key training methodologies. Get to know effective techniques of engaging your audience, & designing a programme which meet their actual needs and training objectives
- Learn Value Added Tax (VAT) at your own pace. You can now study VAT with our Online VAT Training Program. You can access this Online VAT training Program for anywhere anytime. Online Course 1: Essentials of UAE VAT (Fee: AED 690) – Click to buy Online Course 2: How to...AED 690 (including VAT) includes 6 months access to the course via LMS, and free updates)Certified VAT Professional Training ProgramNext Dates 6, 7 & 8 May 2018 - Dubai [maxbutton id="6" ]Lynchpin is pleased to launch Certified VAT Training program. This 3 days intensive VAT Training program is conducted in Dubai. Unlike our Essential VAT Training, we have designed this Advanced VAT Training focused on practical VAT issues in UAE and GCC. You will get in-depth VAT knowledge for all key...AED 4,900 (plus VAT) per Person (includes course material, participation certificate, lunch and coffee breaks) Download BrochureVAT Training for AuditorsNext Dates 4 April in DubaiVAT Audit Training is an innovative program by Lynchpin Training to equip for internal/external VAT auditors’. The unique VAT Audit Training will assist the VAT auditors in planning, preparation, carrying out VAT audit and making reports.This VAT Audit Training is comprehensive and it covers most of the recognized means of detecting...AED 1,490 (plus VAT) per Person (includes course material, participation certificate, lunch and coffee breaks)Lynchpin Training is pleased to announce the most-in-demand “How to File VAT Return” Seminar in Dubai. You will learn key VAT concepts along with a full understanding of how to file the UAE VAT return by our expert VAT Trainer Mr. Mirza Farrukh Baig. Upcoming VAT Training in Dubai Tuesday...AED 690 (plus VAT) per Person (includes course material, participation certificate, and refreshments)VAT in Oman is due to start in 2019. Lynchpin Training offers VAT in Oman Training Programs customized for Omani companies. This “VAT in Oman” training program is based on GCC VAT framework along with all generic VAT principles would be applicable in Oman once VAT is implemented. How to...Drop us a line at info@LynchpniTraining.com or call us at +971-4-4370704 to get an instant quote for VAT training.VAT in Qatar is due to start in 2019. Lynchpin Training offers VAT in Qatar Training Programs customized for Qatari companies. This “VAT in Qatar” training program is based on GCC VAT framework along with all generic VAT principles would be applicable in Qatar once VAT is implemented. How to...Drop us a line at info@LynchpinTraining.com or call us at +971-4-4370704 to get an instant quote for VAT training.VAT in Bahrain is due to start in 2019. Lynchpin Training offers VAT in Bahrain Training Programs customized for Bahraini companies. This “VAT in Bahrain” training program is based on GCC VAT framework along with all generic VAT principles would be applicable in Bahrain once VAT is implemented. How to...Drop us a line at info@LynchpinTraining.com or call us at +971-4-4370704 to get an instant quote for VAT training.VAT in Kuwait is due to start in 2019. Lynchpin Training offers VAT in Kuwait Training Programs customized for Kuwaiti companies. This “VAT in Kuwait” training program is based on GCC VAT framework along with all generic VAT principles would be applicable in Kuwait once VAT is implemented. How to...Drop us a line at info@LynchpniTraining.com or call us at +971-4-4370704 to get an instant quote for VAT training.VAT in Saudi Arabia (KSA) has been implemented from 2018. Lynchpin Training offers VAT in KSA Training Programs customized for KSA companies. This “VAT in KSA” training program is based on GCC VAT framework along with all generic VAT principles would be applicable in KSA once VAT is implemented. How...Drop us a line at info@LynchpinTraining.com or call us at +971-4-4370704 to get an instant quote for VAT training.
- Excel Training Programs
- Advanced MS Excel Training in Dubai2 & 3 May 2018 - Dubai 9 & 10 May 2018 - Abu Dhabi Run this course in-house & Save CostIts time to save your time and gain control over your financial, accounting, auditing, presentations and day to day data calculations, sorting, and storing work, by one of the most intelligent software application Microsoft Excel Its the way to put down your knowledge into action Learn MS Excel for Advance Level join Advanced Excel WorkshopRegular Price AED 1,900 Platinum Package Send 3 & above Delegates Save 20% per Person Gold Package Send 2 Delegates Save 10% per Person