Develop your knowledge and understanding of advanced financial statements analysis techniques, concepts and principles which underpin them.
This course will also help both accountants and auditors identify issues which may require preventative action.
- The significance Of Financial Statements
- Ratio Analysis: Practical case to analyze a firm’s financial performance
- Corporate Reporting – a tool for decision making
- Key Performance Indicators (Performance Prism)
- Identifying the strategic objective (Customers, Stakeholders)
Case Studies & Models
- Balance sheet and assessing the company’s liquidity risk
- Enron Scandal and Moral Hazard (Iowa State University)
- Discussions on Case Studies
- Capital asset pricing model
- Dividend discount model
- Be able to identify the significance of the financial statements and know their purpose
- Understand significant options that companies have in preparing financial statements
- Know what warning signs to look out which indicate that company is getting into financial difficulty
- Appreciate difficulty the main financial ratios which can be calculated and what they mean
Mr. Mirza Farrukh Baig,
Harvard Trained | CEO Lynchpin Training & Consulting
Mirza Farrukh Baig-Harvard Trained, is one of our Decorated & Talented Trainer and Instructional Designer for Finance, Accounting, Risk Management training courses at Lynchpin Training. With him on the training venue, we guarantee the best style of delivery, team engagement, the energy level of the class and the WOW experience by your team is assured.
Mirza Farrukh Baig is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a career banker. He has over fifteen years of experience teaching CMA, ACCA, CFA and CA students. He is also the lead corporate trainer at Lynchpin delivering specialized training on Finance and Accounting He has served for eight years in a leading commercial bank in UAE where he was instrumental in strengthening the SME credit risk unit. Apart from approval of banking facilities for SME clients. He played an instrumental role in developing and implementing the SME credit risk policy of the bank.
Currently, he is the CEO of Lynchpin Training & Consulting and Chief Consultant to numerous companies for Advisory, Consulting & Implementation.
Farrukh is an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Pakistan (ICAP).
He has been awarded a gold medal for outstanding performance in his CA final examination,
by ICAP. He also went to Harvard Business School to Executive Entrepreneurship training