A radical rethinking iver cash flow management from a financial manager’s perspective
This seminar will help you in decoding the language so that management actions can be evaluated on the criterion of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Learn how to read between lines using
a cash flow statement
- Develop skills to evaluate management actions and constraints through cash flow statements
- Explore the hidden areas of cash flow wrapped up to hide management future cash flow commitments
- Start looking cash flows statement beyond the perspective of an accountant
- Strike out the management efficiencies reflected in cash flow statements
- Identify cash movements to evaluate management ability to fulfill business commitments
- Excel in using cash flow as an instrument of management performance evaluation.
- >Basic understanding of cash flow statements.
- The requirements of IAS 7, Cash flow.
- How to understand the language of cash flow statement.
- How an organizational efficiency can be measured through its cash flow statement?
- What are the criteria of efficiency and effectiveness to be used in evaluation of cash flow statements?
- Comparison and evaluation of cash flows of various organizations based on the criteria of efficiency and effectiveness.