A Case Study Approach
How to conduct financial analysis and which areas need to be taken into consideration to ensure you have unfolded the actual reality and the performance of the business.
- The impact of financial analysis in ensuring
adequate, effective and timely decision making.
- Financial analysis to be effective needs to be based on solid understanding of the business, market and industry in which the organisation operates..
- Financial analysis, a way to break down complex information into key simple messages while using financial analysis to build the big picture
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Accountants
- Group Finance Directors
- Heads of Finance
- Finance Managers
- Financial Controllers
- Managers of Financial Accounts
- Heads of Accounting and Administration
- Finance and Information Systems Managers
- Financial Analysts