Measure the “Financial” Success or Failure of an organization
Financial performance management training is aimed at understanding the performance of an organization from a financial perspective, however to be able to measure and understand the “financial” success or failure of an organization, you need to understand the overall business, the operations, the customers, the people amongst many other variables. The aim of the training session is to understand financial performance in the context of the overall business performance and achievement.
Who Should Attend
Professionals from different level of the following departments can attend this workshop – FPM is essential for multiple functions of finance of an organization.
- Financial Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Finance Manager
- Managers of Financial Accounts
- Financial Control Managers
- Senior Managers of Non-Finance Departments
- Understand how well or how poorly your organization is performing from a quick calculation of key performance ratios
- Learn what KPIs are most suited to your organization based on the discussion of a real case study?.
- How do you control divisional performance and what performance measures to measure divisional managers success?.
- Insights into the relevance of using the Kaplan and Norton Balance Scorecard to understand business performance.
- Understand the importance of management information systems to adequately measure the performance
Zaid Bin Zeeshan
CPA, CISA,CGMA – USA
Zaid is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) as well as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA), from the USA. He is also a certified Six Sigma Green Belt. He has over 14 years of experience in auditing, accounting, finance, taxation and inventory management as well as extensive experience in conducting focused in-house training courses in USA and Pakistan. He is currently the CEO of Inclusive Consulting, which is a management consulting company based in UAE. He uses his varied experience and knowledge base to adopt a very practical approach in conducting training courses, providing participants easy to use tools / tips.
He started his career in public accounting in USA where he spent more than 6 years specializing in auditing and accounting services to various high profile clients including governmental and not-for-profit entities. He was associated with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause and Deloitte & Touche in USA. He has also worked in Pakistan with Engro Corporation, one of the largest private sector conglomerate in Pakistan. He spent 8 years with them in various different roles being associated with the parent company as well as multiple business subsidiaries including fertilizer manufacturing, rice manufacturing, consumer goods ￼￼￼and commodity trading. He served as Head of Finance for consumer goods subsidiary and CFO of their commodity trading and rice manufacturing companies. Zaid is a member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and Association of International Certified Professional Accountants.