Launching New Ventures Training Program
If you ever wished to start your own business,
Ever thought of fulfilling your own dreams rather than working for someone else…
BUT never got that first click to kick-start your entrepreneurial journey, THEN this program is surely for you.
Who Should Attend
- ONLY Those who wish to start their own business
- OR Who want to expand their existing business with new ventures
Identify your Entrepreneurial Itch
- Is doing business right for you?
- Life of an Entrepreneur
- The advantages & of being an Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurship vs Employment
Address Founder’s Dilemmas
- The Solo vs Team
- Relationship dilemmas in co-founders; who should do what?
- Delegate vs Hold
Identification of Right Business Idea
- Me too” business vs Uniqueness
- Building a business on your core strengths
- Determine if your idea will work
- What problem does your business solve?
- 7 ways to come up with a dynamic business concept
Writing a perfect Business Plan
- Is there anything like a perfect business plan?
- 3 Critical questions to answer before writing a detailed business plan
- Blueprint of your business
- 7 key components of a business plan
- Final touches
Raising Capital for your Business
- Savings and personal resources
- Debt vs Equity
- Venture capitalists (a.k.a. innocent Dracula)
- Who would be the right investor in your business?
Launch Kit for your New Venture
- Virtual Presence Checklist
- Physical presence checklist
- Get Set Go Moment
Marketing your New Venture
- Identifying the buyer persona
- Inbound marketing vs Outbound marketing
- Identifying right marketing channel for your business
Converting Prospects into Customers
- Lead capturing tools
- Lead conversion tools
- Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Understanding the Accounting & Finance terms from Entrepreneur’s angle
- Where your cash is stuck?
- How to manage business cash flow?
Legal Aspects of Setting up your Business in UAE
- Choice of location – Free Zone vs Main Land
- Legal requirements for setting up your business in UAE
- Not all businesses require local sponsor!
- Setup cost estimation
- Business setup time frame
Mr. Mirza Farrukh Baig,
Harvard Trained | CEO Lynchpin Group | Lead VAT Trainer & Consultant
Mirza Farrukh Baig-Harvard Trained, is one of our Decorated & Talented Trainer and Instructional Designer for Finance, Accounting, Risk Management training courses at Lynchpin Training. With him on the training venue, we guarantee the best style of delivery, team engagement, the energy level of the class and the WOW experience by your team is assured.
Mirza Farrukh Baig is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a career banker. He has over fifteen years of experience teaching CMA, ACCA, CFA and CA students. He is also the lead corporate trainer at Lynchpin delivering specialized training on Finance and Accounting He has served for eight years in a leading commercial bank in UAE where he was instrumental in strengthening the SME credit risk unit. Apart from approval of banking facilities for SME clients. He played an instrumental role in developing and implementing the SME credit risk policy of the bank.
Currently, he is the CEO of Lynchpin Training & Consulting and Chief Consultant for VAT
Advisory, Consulting & Implementation. Farrukh carries extensive experience in dealing
indirect taxes both for the UK and South Asia. Provided VAT (Value Added Tax) consultancy
services with due care, experience, resources, and exposure to tax regimes.
Farrukh is an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Pakistan (ICAP).
He has been awarded a gold medal for outstanding performance in his CA final examination,
by ICAP. He also went to Harvard Business School to Executive Entrepreneurship training