If you ever wished to start your own business,
Ever thought of fulfilling your own dreams rather than working for someone else…
BUT never got that first click to kick start your entrepreneurial journey, THEN this program is surely for you.
Who Should Attend
- ONLY Those who wish to start their own business
- OR Who want to expand their existing business with new ventures
Identify your Entrepreneurial Itch
- Is doing business right for you?
- Life of an Entrepreneur
- The advantages & of being an Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurship vs Employment
Address Founder’s Dilemmas
- The Solo vs Team
- Relationship dilemmas in co-founders; who should do what?
- Delegate vs Hold
Identification of Right Business Idea
- Me too” business vs Uniqueness
- Building a business on your core strengths
- Determine if your idea will work
- What problem does your business solve?
- 7 ways to come up with a dynamic business concept
Writing a perfect Business Plan
- Is there anything like a perfect business plan?
- 3 Critical questions to answer before writing a detailed business plan
- Blueprint of your business
- 7 key components of a business plan
- Final touches
Raising Capital for your Business
- Savings and personal resources
- Debt vs Equity
- Venture capitalists (a.k.a. innocent Dracula)
- Who would be the right investor in your business?
Launch Kit for your New Venture
- Virtual Presence Checklist
- Physical presence checklist
- Get Set Go Moment
Marketing your New Venture
- Identifying the buyer persona
- Inbound marketing vs Outbound marketing
- Identifying right marketing channel for your business
Converting Prospects into Customers
- Lead capturing tools
- Lead conversion tools
- Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Understanding the Accounting & Finance terms from Entrepreneur’s angle
- Where your cash is stuck?
- How to manage business cash flow?
Legal Aspects of Setting up your Business in UAE
- Choice of location – Free Zone vs Main Land
- Legal requirements for setting up your business in UAE
- Not all businesses require local sponsor!
- Setup cost estimation
- Business setup time frame
Mirza Farrukh Baig, FCA
Certified in Entrepreneurship
Farrukhis the Managing Director of Lynchpin Training & Consulting. He has overa decade of experience working with SMEs in UAE. He has successfuly launched varios ventures in service and technology sectors. He spearheads Lynchpin’s commitment to delivering the best output for client results in the management consulting services. Over the course of 20 years of practical experience, he has served in a variety of leadership roles, including banking, manufacturing and service sectors.
Based in Dubai, Farrukh has a track record of helping clients with strategy and other general management challenges. His expert areas includes dealing in matters of financial planning, business advisory, accounting and corporate finance. Prior to founding Lynchpin Consulting, Farrukh served at senior positions in Credit Risk Management of a leading bank in Dubai. He has served Crow Horwath from 1999 to 2002. At Crow Horwath, he specialized in Auditing & Management Consulting.
Farrukh qualified his Chartered Accountancy (CA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP). He has been awarded Gold Medal by ICAP for his outstanding academic performance. He also holds certificate in executive education from Harvard Business School (Boston – USA) focusing on Entrepreneurship and launching new ventures.