A blend of tutor-led and experiential learning methods combined with practical situations and scenarios common in the workplace
Looking for a Business Writing Skills Training in Dubai, we have a solution right here for you. If you are working in the Corporate Sector and dealing with your colleagues, bosses, external clients, internal hierarchy – then business writing is essential in terms of a proper mode of communication. ‘Advance Business Writing Skills’ is a one-day workshop for those who are involved in day to day communication. Our time will be devoted to writing business emails, proposals, letters of recommendation and internal business communication, that reflect current word usage and up-to-date formats. You can also become more skilled at writing business cases, minutes of meeting and drafts, and learn a bit more about e-mail etiquette.
- Use sentence and paragraph fundamentals to get the message across effectively
- Write business documents in a clear and concise style
- Match the type of communication purpose with the appropriate channel for the receiver
- Write professional letters, memoranda, e-mails, reports and proposals
- Strip away the clutter and concentrate on what really matters
- Organize your thoughts logically and comprehensively into relevant ideas and details
- Components of an effective reader-focused message
- Understand your own writing style and your barriers
- Using strategic thinking to plan your writing
- Identifying common grammatical errors
- Parallel structure in professional writing
- Tone in business writing
- Use the KISS principle to ensure accuracy, brevity and clarity
- Guidelines to writing business letters & Memoranda format
- Refine your wording to be more clear, concise, compelling, current and courteous
- How to write a professional business e-mail
- Writing a business proposal
- How to ensure that your paragraphs link logically and make sense to your readers
- Fine-tuning your writing: applying the 5 C’s (clear, concise, consistent, cohesive, current)
- Understand the three levels of communication
- Apply the five-step PRIDE™ method to create effective written communications
- Practice new skills in reports, memos, e-mail, and letters
- Choose the resources needed to deliver an effective message
- The Space Shuttle Challenger – A CASE STUDY
- Board Report – 5 Comparison Exercises: Accessing the software available for a new digital dictation system
- Critically analyze the letter to Clients
- Letter for Secretaries Conference
- Response to a letter of Complaint
- Email Samples: Formal /Informal/Meetings/Follow up
- Exercise Correct the sentences in report writing
Azeem is a certified Life Coach, a Professional Development Trainer and Facilitator. With more than twenty five years dealing with human capital, Azeem has previously worked with some of the leading Multinational companies based in the Middle East, Europe and Pakistan. He focuses on professional areas of Training, Business management, Marketing and Human Resource development.
A distinction of Azeem is the ability to work with adults and youth in creating a harmonious lifestyle that will help shape their future. He uses anecdotes and real stories to illustrate the different concepts and how it can be applied for the benefit of learner’s personal and professional aims.
Azeem specializes in working with his clients for both personal and organizational development. During the past decade he helped many entrepreneurs, working professionals and renowned personalities as a personal life coach to create a balanced lifestyle. Azeem has also worked with hundreds of individuals, professionals and corporate executives while they attended his interactive training’s, consulting and counseling sessions.
In 2012 Azeem initiated management consultancy on training and development focusing on leadership, sustainability, business continuity and succession planning under the flagship of his own company.
Azeem’s mission is “to provide knowledge and support to the young and old, women and men regardless of their educational background, abilities, culture or creed, encapsulating the faculty of emotional intelligence and critical thinking. They seek and pursue a meaningful life by choosing independence, intellectualism and creativity, then applying life coaching techniques to be successful in life”.
Consulting – Visioning, Business Continuity, Succession Planning,
Training & Development – Excellence, Team Building, Sales & Marketing, Communication, Conflict Management, Negotiating Skills.
Life Coaching – Executive Coaching, Relationship Coaching, Anger Management.