From Prospecting to Closing
Sales Essentials: From prospecting to closing helps sales people to re-look at their existing sales process and tighten its alignment with their overall sales cycle. It helps understanding how sales can yield optimal impact to boost revenue generation. In today’s world of cut-throat competition, your sales team has to be ever more efficient with their selling methods.
Who Should Attend
Sales Representatives and Account Executives of all skill levels
Throughout the Sales Essentials, the participants will be motivated with active interaction in fun-filled team activities like discussions & role play and sales games.
- Strengthen the skills needed to be an effective salesperson
- Provide a solid understanding of the essential selling skills.
- Introduce a planned approach to selling
- Demonstrate how to change the customer from price thinking to value thinking.
- Create company sales phrases, talking points and tools that can be applied in the field immediately.
- Planning your sales
- Prospect and win the appointment
- Qualifying the decision process
- Four personality types
- Fact-finding your target
- Create sales opportunities:effective questioning techniques
- Overcoming objections and resistance
- Presenting process
- Coffee & networking break
- Developing your customer care
- Controlling your relationships
- Knowing and analyzing the competition
- Identifying areas of differentiation
- How to better position yourself with your customers
- Why your customer chooses you
- Needs analysis – understanding the needs of customers
- Information gathering what you need to put together the ultimate proposal
- Identifying & winning the critical key accounts
- Cross selling and up selling
- Buying signals
- The incremental close
- Proven closing methods
MBA from Cathlic University of Lyon
Aseel is an experienced trainer specialized in management and (soft) skills who has been providing tailor made Arabic and English training workshops to customers at all levels/In-company and public workshops for the following categories:
- Leaders, Managers and Supervisors
- Training The Trainer
- Sales consultants
- Customer service agents
- Self-Development & Communication Skills
- Public Relations
- WORKPLACE Essentials
She holds Master of Management Degree from The Cathlic University of Lyon and is certified of Achievement
in IPM and Facilitator Training Workshop v.2.0 from The Human Network Workshop provided By: Cisco Systems, Inc. She holds Career Ahead 2009 Certified with Appreciation – University Of Wollongong – Career Development Center and Business Acceleration Instructor from Cisco Systems, Inc. and Prime Selling Concepts.
She is working with OMT Group Organizational Development –Ireland & Dubai as Associate Consultant – Master Sales Trainer (MST) for delivering sales travel-retail training for selected clients and as Personal Skills Lead Trainer with CMCS – Collaboration Management & Control Solutions, Dubai and MENA offices delivering the Essential Personal Skills for the Project Management Team Program
She worked for Grant Thornton (GT) Audit and consulting firm –Lebanon as External Auditor for the Public and Private Sectors where she audited for banks, national investments, car rentals, and real-estate companies as well as prepared business plans and feasibility studies. Also worked in the field of Intellectual Property Services for Grant Thornton and for the Arab Organization for Certified Public Accountants (AOCPA), Lebanon in the Public Relations, Research and Development departments.