Train the Trainer Training Program
In this program on Train the Trainer, Learn how to be more than just a presenter, but a facilitator of learning. Acquire the practical platform to be confident & succeed as a trainer. Discover ways adults learn & key training methodologies. Get to know effective techniques of engaging your audience, & designing a programme which meet their actual needs and training objectives
You’ll learn how to;
- Build comfortable rapport with participants and get buy-in from the beginning
- Deliver content logically and simply in a brain-friendly fashion
- Design training material thoroughly and professionally
- Orchestrate the optimum environment for your training
- Engage the audience in multi-faceted, ingenious ways to facilitate learning
And much more…Download the brochure to know all
Who should attend?
- Team Leaders
- All those who are involved in employee development, classroom and on-the-job training.
- Learn how to be more than just a presenter, but a facilitator of learning￼￼
- Acquire the practical platform to be confident and succeed as a trainer
- Learn all “ins and outs” of training from design to delivery
- Discover ways adults learn and key training methadologies
- Get to know effective techniques of engaging your audience, and designing a programme which meet their actual needs and training objectives
Lucy has over 20 years’ experience in HR Management and Learning and Development in the UK and UAE. She has a BSc (Hons) in HR Management from the University of Bath, UK, and the CIPD Professional Qualification (Level 7). As well as being an approved CIPD Trainer, she is an NLP Practitioner, Certified Life Coach, MBTI Facilitator and a Law of Attraction Teacher.
In 2009 Lucy left her senior HR Management role at Standard Chartered Bank in order to become a self-employed Professional Trainer. She designs develop and delivers courses on a range of topics, as shown below. As well as having expertise in her subject matter, and a wealth of practical experience, Lucy brings great positivity and inspiration into the training room. She lives by her personal philosophy of constant self-improvement for herself and others.