VAT in Bahrain is due to start in 2019. Lynchpin Training offers VAT in Bahrain Training Programs customized for Bahraini companies. This “VAT in Bahrain” training program is based on GCC VAT framework along with all generic VAT principles would be applicable in Bahrain once VAT is implemented.
[maxbutton id=”15″ url=”https://www.lynchpintraining.com/events/free-vat-session-in-bahrain/” ] [maxbutton id=”14″ ]
How to Engage Lynchpin for VAT Training in Bahrain
We can deliver training to your company location in Bahrain. This can further be customized accordingly that how VAT in Bahrain will be applicable to your company. Our trainer will travel to Bahrain and all material as per VAT applicability in Bahrain will be shared with your team.
Our Event Partner in Bahrain in Relax Event Management.
The pricing is highly affordable and you will find max ROI on your training investment to make your team ready for upcoming VAT in Bahrain.
Over 1300 participants already trained by Lynchpin for VAT Training in GCC! Join us NOW to get the best VAT Training in Bahrain.
Understand VAT Concept and It’s Business Implication in Bahrain and across GCC
Lynchpin also offers VAT Consulting Services. Click here to know more about our VAT Consulting Services.
[accordion clicktoclose=true scroll=true]
Value Added Tax (VAT) is now becoming a reality in Bahrain and across BAHRAIN. Are you ready for it?
Lynchpin is proud to proactively launch VAT Training in Bahrain. This specially designed VAT Training program examines the rules and regulations of VAT and clearly demonstrates the procedures and controls that should be in place to ensure VAT returns are submitted accurately and on time. This seminar will give you a complete understanding of VAT, covering all the essentials topics and giving you the confidence to know if you are dealing with VAT correctly. The current VAT Training in Bahrain is developed to equip your team to adequately embrace the VAT requirements in Global Context. The VAT Training in Bahrain would be exploring the probable VAT landscape in GCC.
Who Should Attend
- Finance Managers
- Internal auditors
- Cost and Budgeting Managers
- Sales Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Associate Staff Dealing in Payable and Receivables
[accordion-item title=”Take Aways”]
Upon the successful completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Understand the concept of VAT and its impact on the economy
- Understand the impact of VAT on the operational and the financial performance of the business
- Differentiate various types of supplies with reference to VAT
- Differentiate Input VAT and Output VAT
- Categorize the supplies for VAT calculation
- Understand the impact of VAT on the Imports and Exports to the member countries (Gulf region) and non-member countries (rest of the world)
- Prepare the invoices including VAT
- Understand the VAT registration process and prepare required documents for VAT registration
- Understand VAT administration, fines and penalties related to VAT filing
- Identify common errors in VAT calculation
What You Will Get
- A comprehensive case study to cover all the aspects of the VAT
- Seminar Pack containing the information presented on the day
- Certificate of Participation
[accordion-item title=”Course Outline”]
- Concept and motive of the VAT
- Input and Output VAT
- Supplies, Goods and Services
CATEGORIES OF SUPPLIES
- Taxable Supplies
- Zero-rated Supplies
- Exempt Supplies
- Zero Rated Vs. Exempt
VAT AND BAHRAIN
- The reason behind VAT implementation
- Impact of VAT on BAHRAIN Economy
- Why is VAT in BAHRAIN different?
- Gulf VAT Framework
- Rules for VAT registration
- Rules for VAT De-registration
- When should VAT be accounted for?
- Calculating Input VAT (Purchases)
- Calculating Output VAT (Sales, Services & Gifts)
- Filing VAT returns
- The timing for VAT Filing
- VAT Return Filing Demo
- Claim for VAT Refunds
- Late payment/ submission penalties
- Error and penalties
- Default interest rate
VAT ON IMPORTS/ EXPORTS
- Calculating output VAT on Exports
- Calculating input VAT on Import
- Transactions with GCC Member countries
VAT INVOICES AND RECORDS
- Expected Layout of the VAT Invoice
- Charging VAT on Invoice price
- VAT invoices Record Keeping
[accordion-item title=”Trainer Profile”]
Mr. Mirza Farrukh Baig,
Harvard Trained | CEO Lynchpin Group | Lead VAT Trainer & Consultant
Mirza Farrukh Baig-Harvard Trained, is one of our Decorated & Talented Trainer and Instructional Designer for Finance, Accounting, Risk Management training courses at Lynchpin Training. With him on the training venue, we guarantee the best style of delivery, team engagement, the energy level of the class and the WOW experience by your team is assured.
Mirza Farrukh Baig is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a career banker. He has over fifteen years of experience teaching CMA, ACCA, CFA and CA students. He is also the lead corporate trainer at Lynchpin delivering specialized training on Finance and Accounting He has served for eight years in a leading commercial bank in GCC where he was instrumental in strengthening the SME credit risk unit. Apart from approval of banking facilities for SME clients. He played an instrumental role in developing and implementing the SME credit risk policy of the bank.
Currently, he is the CEO of Lynchpin Training & Consulting and Chief Consultant for VAT
Advisory, Consulting & Implementation. Farrukh carries extensive experience in dealing
indirect taxes both for the UK and South Asia. Provided VAT (Value Added Tax) consultancy
services with due care, experience, resources, and exposure to tax regimes.
Farrukh is an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Pakistan (ICAP).
He has been awarded a gold medal for outstanding performance in his CA final examination,
by ICAP. He also went to Harvard Business School to Executive Entrepreneurship training