Sharjah Tatweer Forum (www.stf.ae) has greatly assisted UAE nationals by using Lynchpin’s Exceptional Training Program for Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) qualification.
Sharjah Tatweer Forum (STF) is a non-profit independent entity established in May of 2005 by an Emiri Decree (29-2005) by His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammed Al-Qasimi, Member of the Supreme Council, Ruler of Sharjah, and the Honorary Chairman of Tatweer. The Forum aims to contribute to the progress and the sustainable development of the Emirate of Sharjah through enabling young leaders, supporting the implementation of viable projects and a productive interaction with society to achieve a better future based on the cultural heritage of Sharjah.
STF wanted to gather a group of young and aspiring UAE nationals who wanted to excel in the field of Internal Auditing. The biggest challenge was to find a reliable training partner who could provide training in Arabic and English to UAE nationals, and assist in the end-to-end processes of selection, training, mentoring and assisting the candidates in obtaining the prestigious CIA designation.
Lynchpin provided a bilingual trainer, a flexible class schedule, assisted in the selection of right candidates and designed a customized training program for STF executive candidates.
What STF was looking for in terms of a reliable training partner, they found an exact match in the form of Lynchpin Financial Training Centre. The solution that we provided was end-to-end and met all their needs to achieve their goals. Everything we did was exceptionally welcomed by STF:
- Designing questionnaire for the selection of suitable candidates.
- STF distributed the questionnaire to a batch of nearly hundred candidates.
- Lynchpin’s dedicated Training Manager reviewed the answers and responses from the candidates and finally selected a batch of over twenty candidates who wanted to take training for CIA exams in Sharjah.
- A formal class schedule was prepared and agreed with STF and students, spread over 5 months.
- A bilingual trainer was arranged specially for STF’s assignment to deliver lectures in both Arabic and English.
- Exclusive access to Lynchpin’s Learning Management System was provided to students.
- A blended training approach was adopted where the classroom lectures were supported by online exams and quizzes, which students could undertake from the comfort of their homes.
- World leading CIA study material by Hock (USA) was provided to all candidates.
- Weekend classes were arranged so that timings did not clash with the working hours of executive students.
Benefits of Lynchpin’s Solution to STF
- A perfect ROI, as the training was within their budget and had real worth for the candidates.
- Students’ feedback was excellent about the quality of the trainer and facilities like LMS & the comprehensive study material.
- Students were amicably assisted in all stages of the training program, right from registration to getting online access and class tests.
- The pace of the training was accordingly adjusted as per the capacity and requirements of the trainees.
STF and Lynchpin has entered into a long term relationship, and more such collaborations would assist the UAE nationals in achieving their desired goals.