CFA qualification is definitely for you if you are looking for the following in your career:
- A career in finance/banking/investment advisory/risk management/equity analysis and other areas of finance and accounting.
- A big payout in terms of salary and benefits.
- Looking to start your own investment advisory business.
- Want to have a qualification that can take you places!
- Earn a global qualification that has no country specific limitation.
- A qualification that has no rival across the global.
- Strengthen your qualification without leaving your job.
If you would like to work in the finance domain as a business analyst, financial analyst or want to work for investment banks or assets management companies, then the CFA designation would be beneficial – particularly for those who lack work experience and formal training in finance.
Especially if you are an engineer, scientist, or have worked in a non-finance field, then the CFA designation would probably be the best thing to consider if you hope to break into the industry. The earlier you start preparing for the CFA level, easier it would be for you to grasp the concepts and apply it to your work.
CFA exams test the candidates’ knowledge of investment theory, ethics, financial accounting and portfolio management. This course of study was formed in 1962 and is constantly updated to ensure that the curriculum meets the demands of the global investment decision-making practice.
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Lynchpin Financial Training Centre. CFA Institute, CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.