CIA Classroom Lectures
After teaching hundreds of CIA students, our proven teaching methodology combined with our state-of-the-art online portal provides all the right tools to crack the CIA exam in your first attempt. All our classroom lectures are thoroughly planned and exam-focused.
Key features of our classroom lectures:
- Qualified tutors who deliver exceptional quality exam-focused lectures.
- Exam-style questions thoroughly solved in class.
- Every critical concept is followed by a detailed example for better understanding of concepts.
- Regular class tests and mock exam.
- World-leading study material by Hock International provided free to all students.
- Free make-up classes to the students who join late in the class.
- Dedicated revision session at the end of the batch for better exam preparation
What material do we use in the class?
We use world-leading Hock International material for CIA coaching. This effective study material comprises of the following:
Textbook (hard copy)
Lecture Slides (hard copy)
Flash Cards (online)
Exam Success Study Software (downloadable from website)
Essay Questions (downloadable from website)
Study Plan (downloadable from website)
Mock Exam (hard copy at the end of the session)
Free Updates (online access & students can take printouts)
How we help you to maintain the pace of your studies
- Planned lectures
- Regular class tests
- Online portal to access the class tests and their answers.
- Revisions classes & practice sessions.
- Graded mock exam with teacherâ€™s comments.
Detailed information about our classroom lecture methodology Contact us for registration & feel free to ask us, should you have any queries.
Who can do CIA?
In order to become a CIA, a candidate must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree (or higher degree) or
- Have its educational equivalent from an accredited college-level institution i.e. membership of any professional accounting body like ICAI, ICAP, ACCA etc.
How many parts are there in CIA?
There are 3 parts in CIA.
How can you become CIA?
Candidates must successfully complete all of the following exam parts. Along with passing exams, CIA candidates must obtain a minimum of 24 months of internal auditing experience or acceptable equivalent experience, which includes experience in audit/assessment disciplines, external auditing, quality assurance, compliance, and internal control.