Internal Audit Training Program
The course will assist participants in:
- Acquire basic knowledge in relation to the theory and practice in the areas of Risks, Controls and Internal Auditing.
- Be able to sit Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) exams organized by the Institute of Internal Auditors (The IIA-Inc.) multiple times per year with success, or apply for the Certified Internal Controls Auditor (CICA), or Certified Internal Controls Specialist (CICS) qualifications (The Institute for Internal Controls)
- Enhance their knowledge in specialized Risks and Controls sessions, as well as Internal Auditing practices for a range of business processes in all industries based on a best practice methodology. The training syllabus provides both theoretical and practical knowledge to the participants for the implementation of the above practices
- Understanding through theoretical and practical review of the study material the application of Risks, Controls and Internal Auditing best practices in all industries.
- Improving Risks and Controls identification, evaluation and reporting skills.
- Improving Internal Auditing skills for the main transaction cycles.