Budgeting Analysis & Forecasting
To achieve excellence, planning is crucial! Budget analysis and forecasting are part of a successful planning process that is driven to achieve the goals of your organization. This training session builds on good practice with case studies based on real case corporate scenarios.
- Build the understanding of budgeting inachieving your organization goals
- Equip you with different budgeting techniques, approaches & methodologies applicable to different industries and scenarios
- Understanding the importance of budgeting & forecasting in a climate of uncertainty
- Techniques for effective budgeting & its impact on performance management.
- The significance of the behavioral aspects in budgeting and forecasting
- Can you survive and thrive without a budget?
- Budgeting in a climate of uncertainty?
- From operational budgets to financial budgets
- Budget & Forecast – Key to optimization
- Behavioral aspects in budgeting
- Master Budgets – from A to Z
- The process flow of an organization
- Operational Budgets
- Financial Budgets
- Forecasting vs budgeting
Mr. Mirza Farrukh Baig,
Harvard Trained | CEO Lynchpin Group | Lead VAT Trainer & Consultant
Mirza Farrukh Baig-Harvard Trained, is one of our Decorated & Talented Trainer and Instructional Designer for Finance, Accounting, Risk Management training courses at Lynchpin Training. With him on the training venue, we guarantee the best style of delivery, team engagement, the energy level of the class and the WOW experience by your team is assured.
Mirza Farrukh Baig is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a career banker. He has over fifteen years of experience teaching CMA, ACCA, CFA and CA students. He is also the lead corporate trainer at Lynchpin delivering specialized training on Finance and Accounting He has served for eight years in a leading commercial bank in UAE where he was instrumental in strengthening the SME credit risk unit. Apart from approval of banking facilities for SME clients. He played an instrumental role in developing and implementing the SME credit risk policy of the bank.
Currently, he is the CEO of Lynchpin Training & Consulting and Chief Consultant for VAT
Advisory, Consulting & Implementation. Farrukh carries extensive experience in dealing
indirect taxes both for the UK and South Asia. Provided VAT (Value Added Tax) consultancy
services with due care, experience, resources, and exposure to tax regimes.
Farrukh is an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Pakistan (ICAP).
He has been awarded a gold medal for outstanding performance in his CA final examination,
by ICAP. He also went to Harvard Business School to Executive Entrepreneurship training