Credit Mangement Training Program in Dubai
Attend this one-day premier training program on Credit Management. You will gain insight into:
- Develop effective credit policies that meet the company’s objectives.
- Use financial and non-financial analysis to assist in making the credit decision.
- Define the function of Accounts Receivable (AR) and its role in organizations.
- Maintain an effective collection policy.
Credit Policies Management
- Credit Department Responsibility
- Factors Affecting Credit Policies
- The Five Cs of Credit
- Non-Financial Factors Affecting Credit Decision
- Outline of a Credit Policy
- Review New Accounts
- Re-Evaluate Existing Accounts
- Financial Statements: What to Look for
- Analyzing Selected Financial Ratios
- Setting the Credit Limit
- Establishing a Profitable Relationship with the Customer
- Meeting the Needs of the Customer
The Billing Process
- Efficient Billing Process Means Faster Collection
- Preventing the Fatal Mistake: Sending the Bill with Errors
- The Use of Technology
- Impact of Up Front Operations on Billing
- Best Practices in Billing
You Made the Sale, It’s Time to Collect your Money
- Cash: It’s Worth your Efforts
- Tips, Techniques and Guidelines for Faster Collection
- Importance of Setting a Collection Policy
- Using Different Approaches in Collection
- Strategies in Dispute Management
- Best Practices in Collection
The Relationship between Sales and Credit
- Breaking the Ice
- Maintaining Credit Sales Relationship
- Role of Sales in Issuing Credit and in Collection
Accounts Receivable Process Analysis
- Improving the Quality of Accounts Receivable
- Aging of Accounts Receivable and Bad Debts Reserves
- Alternatives in Computing Bad Debt
- Reducing Bad Debt Write-Offs
- Calculating Accounts Receivable Turnover
- Calculating Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Calculating Best Possible Days Sales Outstanding (BPDSO)
- Collection Effectiveness Index (CEI)
- Analyzing the Operating and Cash Cycles
Mr. Mirza Farrukh Baig,
Harvard Trained | CEO Lynchpin Group | Lead VAT Trainer & Consultant
Mirza Farrukh Baig-Harvard Trained, is one of our Decorated & Talented Trainer and Instructional Designer for Finance, Accounting, Risk Management training courses at Lynchpin Training. With him on the training venue, we guarantee the best style of delivery, team engagement, the energy level of the class and the WOW experience by your team is assured.
Mirza Farrukh Baig is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a career banker. He has over fifteen years of experience teaching CMA, ACCA, CFA and CA students. He is also the lead corporate trainer at Lynchpin delivering specialized training on Finance and Accounting He has served for eight years in a leading commercial bank in UAE where he was instrumental in strengthening the SME credit risk unit. Apart from approval of banking facilities for SME clients. He played an instrumental role in developing and implementing the SME credit risk policy of the bank.
Currently, he is the CEO of Lynchpin Training & Consulting and Chief Consultant for VAT
Advisory, Consulting & Implementation. Farrukh carries extensive experience in dealing
indirect taxes both for the UK and South Asia. Provided VAT (Value Added Tax) consultancy
services with due care, experience, resources, and exposure to tax regimes.
Farrukh is an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Pakistan (ICAP).
He has been awarded a gold medal for outstanding performance in his CA final examination,
by ICAP. He also went to Harvard Business School to Executive Entrepreneurship training