Time & Stress Management Training Program
Improving time management and controlling stress is a core skill for anyone wishing to work efficiently and establish good habits. Implementing their action plan will help them to reduce stress and enhance their productivity This one day course on time and stress management looks at the causes of time and stress management difficulties and offers concrete and practical solutions. By managing their time more effectively, participants will be able to make a greater contribution to your organization’s goals – they will be more effective at work but will still be able to achieve awork/lifeork / life balance.
Time stealers & external factors
- Effective meeting structures
- Managing interruptions
- 30 ways to make more time
- Effective Diary Management
- Prioritizing your work
- Scheduling techniques
- Using your diary to say ‘no!
Stress in an organisational context
- Where does stress come from?
- What is the impact on your organization?
- Trends in recent years
- The psychology and physiology of stress
- What is pressure; what is stress?
- Causes and effects of pressure and stress
- Recognizing and reducing my sources of stress
- The pressure management habit
- The 4 way stress model
Fundamentals of Time Management
- Understanding the principles of productivity
- Avoiding the pitfalls of multitasking
- Practicing mind-clearing techniques
- Saying no with tact
- Mastering the What, When, Where processing system
- Processing email vs. checking email
- Maintaining productivity gains
- Urgent and important
- Pareto’s Rule
- Balancing work and home
- Building a goal tree
- Achieving the right balance of progress and maintenance
- Parkinson’s law
Strategies, Plans & Techniques for Stress Management
- The communication file structure
- Circles of influence and circles of concern.
- SMARTER objective setting
- The importance of achieving control