Refunds for Withdrawal:
Where a student withdraws from the course, Lynchpin Training shall review after receiving the student’s written notice of withdrawal and refund to the Student within 7 working days, the following sums:
|% of aggregate amount of the fees||If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received|
|75%||(“Maximum Refund”) More than 7 days before the Course Commencement Date|
|50%||Less than 7 days before the Course Commencement Date|
|25%||Before 2nd Lecture|
|0%||After 2nd Lecture|
The following fees are non-refundable under any circumstances:
- 1. Administrative charges of Dhs500
- 2. Enrollment fee of Dhs1000
- 3. Cost of Study Material
- 4. New International student application fee/visa charges
Withdrawal / Refund Procedure
- 1. Student must inform “Manager Training & Development” in writing (written or via email) and complete a “Refund Request Form” with reasons for withdrawal/refund accompanied with relevant supporting documents.
- 2. All requests for withdrawal/refund are subject to Lynchpin’s approval.
- 3. Upon approval, student will be withdrawn from their course.
- 4. Student will be required to collect the cheque/cash personally. They will need to provide a letter of authorization if they wish to authorize a third party to collect on their behalf.
Transfer of Classes:
After enrollment, any transfer of class will be subject to seats availability. Any course transfer in next session will be subject to AED 500 admin fee.
A fee paid by a student for specific course during a study session cannot be transferred to another student enrolled with Lynchpin for current session or subsequent study session.
- 1. Course deferment request will only be considered via email or in writing to the name of “Manager Training and Development”.
- 2. Student may be awarded deferral of tuition fee up to next study session only. No deferral can be claimed for more than one study session.
- 3. If the student hasn’t made deferment request then the tuition fee cannot be deferred nor refunded at completion of the batch/session.
- 4. Following conditions will be applied simultaneously while entertaining any Deferment case;
- a.Course covered in the class shall not exceed more than 25%.
- b. Deferment fee charges shall be deducted at the time of approving the deferment request.
- 5.Extra charges for study material shall be applicable to student in case of change in the syllabus or study material in next session. Charges for study material are completely at the discretion of Lynchpin Training.
Online Payments Policy
Refund Policy for Online Payments:
Refund of any amount is subject to Terms & Conditions stated above
All Refunds for Online Payments will be processed as follows:
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any Payment done through the website would be refunded to the original mode of the payment was made
Method of Payment, Card Types Accepted & Currency
Any online payment done through the website, can only be done by Credit Card ONLY;
We accept MASTERCARD & VISA credit cards.
All the Course/Training/Service amount are in USD, and would be processed in USD
Governing law & jurisdiction:
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with ‘Governing law and jurisdiction’ shall be governed in accordance with the laws of UAE