Lynchpin Training offers broad range of executive education programs covering specific industry segments and their unique needs. Our regular public training seminars bring an outstanding solution to your training needs.
We conduct public training programs on very diversified categories of topics:
Its time to save your time and gain control over your financial, accounting, auditing, presentations and day to day data calculations, sorting, and storing work, by one of the most intelligent software application Microsoft Excel Its the way to put down your knowledge into action Learn MS Excel for Advance Level join Advanced Excel Workshop
- Advanced Financial Statement AnalysisNovember 7 & 8, 2018 - Dubai Run this course in-house & save cost. In-house courses can be customized to your individual organization needs.Develop your knowledge and understanding of advanced financial statements analysis techniques, Concepts and principles which underpin them This course will also help both accountants and auditors identify issues which may require preventative action.Regular Fee AED 3900 Per Person (Prices are subject to VAT)Advanced MS Excel Training in Dubai2 & 3 May 2018 - Dubai 9 & 10 May 2018 - Abu Dhabi Run this course in-house & Save CostIts time to save your time and gain control over your financial, accounting, auditing, presentations and day to day data calculations, sorting, and storing work, by one of the most intelligent software application Microsoft Excel Its the way to put down your knowledge into action Learn MS Excel for Advance Level join Advanced Excel WorkshopRegular Price AED 1,900 Platinum Package Send 3 & above Delegates Save 20% per Person Gold Package Send 2 Delegates Save 10% per PersonBuild the understanding of the impact of budgeting in achieving your organization goals To achieve excellence, planning is crucial! Budgeting & forecasting are part of a successful planning process that is driven to achieve the goals of your organization. This training session builds on good practice with case studies based on real case corporate scenarios.SME Credit Risk ManagementOctober 17 & 18 - Dubai December 12 & 13 - DubaiLynchpin Certificate in SME Credit Risk Management offers you the insight and understanding needed to manage the credit risk at a 360 degree in a complex lending environment. It is a rigorous, UAE specific and designed to enable SME lenders to combine their professional experience with real life case studies to have an informed and calculated SME lending decision.The course is designed to increase effectiveness in credit management by creating policies that meet company’s objectives.Cash Flow ManagementApr 06 - Dubai
Next Dates Aug 18 - DubaiQuite simply, cash flow is the lifeblood of every organization. The course begins with an illustration of the perils of overlooking cash flow management. Having established the need for a sound and rigorous approach to the topic, the course then explores the tools, techniques and strategies that successful business people use to manage cash flow and liquidity.Effective Financial Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting3, 4 October-2018 Download BrochureFinancial Planning, A Key to Success As many organizations have recognized over the past year, costs are certainly not a constant factor. Although it is not possible to predict fluctuations in variable costs it is important to review trends and determine if certain costs are unnecessary.Regular Price AED 2,980 Platinum Package Send 3 Delegates - AED 2,384 per Person Gold Package Send 2 Delegates - 2,980 AED per Person All prices are subject to VATAs the global economy continues to pass through a period of uncertainty, the ability of finance professionals to effectively analyze financial statements and make decisions based on this analysis is increasingly important. Assessing the financial health of a company can be a complex task and a simplistic approach to financial analysis can potentially lead to misleading (and costly) decisions.Financial Modelling Training in Dubai and Abu DhabiOctober 14 & 15 -Dubai November 14 & 15 -Dubai December 09 & 10 -Dubai [maxbutton id="5" ]During the next year or so, the decisions your company makes and their consequences will establish how successful it is in riding out the current economic downturn. To determine a quantitative representation of your company’s actions, financial analysis and modeling can be used to calculate and compare the impact of business decisions and alternative scenarios on the company’s performance.AED 3,900 per Person'Finance for HR Professionals' course will provide valuable insights into the corporate financial structure, key financial responsibilities and financial statements. Components of the balance sheet and income statement will be described and analyzed to gain insight into company performance. With an understanding of the financial side of the business, you can gain valuable insight into your own company’s strategy and can make your HR department an indispensable component of your organization.During this greatly successful program, manag- ers with small or no financial training or experi- ence can learn to use the language, tools, and techniques of finance. You will be able to return to your organization with the confidence to ana- lyze financial information and participate fully in making business decisions.Regular Price AED 2,990Lynchpin Training offers a variety of VAT Training Programs in UAE. Click on the buttons below to get details of our Specialized VAT Training Programs in Dubai. Upcoming Full Day VAT Training in Dubai Tuesday 02 Oct 2018, Dubai Tuesday 16 Oct 2018, Dubai Timing: 10:00 am to 4:00...AED 1,690 (plus VAT) per Person (includes course material, participation certificate, lunch and coffee breaks)Financial performance management training is aimed at understanding the performance of an organization from a financial perspective, however to be able to measure and understand the "financial" success or failure of an organization, you need to understand the overall business, the operations, the customers, the people amongst many other variables.International Financial Reporting Standards are Standards and Interpretations issued by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB). They comprise of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), International Accounting Standards (IAS), International Financial Reporting Interpretations Committee (IFRIC) Interpretations; and Standing Interpretations Committee (SIC) Interpretations.Regular Fee AED 3,900 (plus VAT)Dashboard Reporting in ExcelAug 28 & 29 - Dubai Next Dates Oct 22 & 23- DubaiDashboards are very popular in the business world at the moment. They contain lots of information, sometimes dynamic, on one page, so that people have access to a vast array of information without the need to juggle between documents.Microsoft Excel for Finance ProfessionalsNov 15 & 16 - DubaiExcel is so intuitive that professionals can start using it with little or no training, but its real value come when one gets professional training. Training facilitates the participants to learn the latest trends and teaches you the right ways for solving their day to day problems in a fast and accurate manner. Excel for Finance Professionals course is designed for the users with intermediate level skill in using Excel, and who want to enhance their skills to the next levelMicrosoft Excel for HR ProfessionalsOct 04 & 05 - Dubai Next Date To be announced soonThis course focuses on the use of formulas and functions in various HR scenarios. With the help of several skills covered in this course, you will be able to perform many calculations with ease, speed and a great level of confidence. This course will also show you how to set up your worksheet on auto-pilot, re-use it and re-purpose it for other applications. Essentially, after the course, you will stop using Excel just as a calculator and start using as a system with far-reaching results.If you ever wished to start your own business, Ever thought of fulfilling your own dreams rather than working for someone else... BUT never got that first click to kick start your entrepreneurial journey, THEN this program is surely for you.
- This course is case study driven supported by traditional lectures; this allows delegates to put into practice the theory presented to then & ensures the maximum delegate involvement. This course is designed to take an experienced Internal Auditor through the various disciplines needed to consolidate the operational Risk activities in their business with those of Internal Audit.Enhance your knowledge in particular Financial Auditing practices in order to arrange business processes in your industry. Entities prepare their financial statements in accordance with a framework of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP/IFRS) relevant to their country. This two day program will cover the complete Financial Audit Cycle and how the internal and external drivers are playing a significant role in the auditing standards.This preventing fraud and corruption training workshop will empower you to plug the holes in your fraud and corruption prevention policies by benchmarking against the latest developments in strategies and techniques and by sharing new initiatives. Participants will be made more aware of the importance of strong internal controls and will understand the roles investigators play.Fraud Prevention Detection and InvestigationOctober 29 - DubaiFraud has become a serious concern for both commercial and non-profit organization across the whole world. According to a study by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and researchers at Concordia University, over 10 percent of all non-profit organizations / groups fail victim to occupational fraud. Awareness about fraud and embedding anti-fraud procedures in the system of your organization can have significant impact on the sustainability of your organization in the long term.Acquire basic knowledge in relation to the theory and practice in the areas of Risks, Controls and Internal Auditing. Understanding through theoretical and practical review of the study material the application of Risks, Controls and Internal Auditing best practices in all industries.Improving Risks and Controls identification, evaluation and reporting skills.
- Soft Skills
- Learn the art of quality decision making Get to know idea generation & creative solutions techniques. Acquire practical decision making tools. Understand a structured process in problem solving for effective decision making
Run IN-House Training & Save CostThis intensive workshop is a highly interactive workshop designed for new supervisors who want to grow their management skills fast - and get on the fast track to achieving leadership success. Comprehensive leadership training will cover the proven management techniques and powerful strategies you need to become a stronger, more confident and respected leader.
Run IN-House Training & Save Cost
Run IN-House Training & Save CostUnderstand the global Project Management Standard. Learn how to implement PMI concepts in your organization. Equip yourself with Project Templates.Learn how to achieve your business goals through project management practices. Differentiate your strategic initiatives as projects or programs for effective implementation
Run IN-House Training & Save CostIn this specially tailored course, you will learn how to create high impact presentation slides, with special sections to address complex diagrams and advanced charting techniques! PowerPoint slides are a powerful tool for any presentation, providing critical visual aid to help put across key messages & financial numbers. Through countless hours of hard work have been invested to prepare them, in many cases, presenters fail to bring their messages across effectively.
Run IN-House Training & Save CostSales Essentials: From prospecting to closing helps sales people to re-look at their existing sales process and tighten its alignment with their overall sales cycle. It helps understanding how sales can yield optimal impact to boost revenue generation. In today’s world of cut-throat competition, your sales team has to be ever more efficient with their selling methods.
Run IN-House Training & Save CostFor all the advancement in technology infrastructure and considerable investments made by organizations, generating value from Business Intelligence (BI) software relies on managers and staff using accurate data, in the right format, for the right KPI. This requires developing a robust performance measurement capability, based on mature KPI architecture and supported by a collaborative performance culture.
Run IN-House Training & Save CostTrain the Trainers18,19 November 2018Learn how to be more than just a presenter, but a facilitator of learning. Acquire the practical platform to be confident & succeed as a trainer. Discover ways adults learn & key training methodologies. Get to know effective techniques of engaging your audience, & designing a programme which meet their actual needs and training objectivesCourse Fee: AED 3900Presentation skills and public speaking skills are very useful in many aspects of work and life. Effective presentations and public speaking skills are important in business, sales and selling, training, teaching, lecturing and generally entertaining an audience. Developing the confidence and capability to give good presentations, and to stand up in front of an audience and speak well, are also extremely helpful competencies for self-development too.
Run IN-House Training & Save CostIf you are working in the Corporate Sector and dealing with your colleagues, bosses , external clients , internal hierarchy - then business writing is essential in terms of a proper mode of communication. This is a one-day workshop for those who are involved in day to day communication. Our time will be devoted to writing business emails, proposals, letters of recommendation and internal business communication, that reflect current word usage and up-to-date formats.
Run IN-House Training & Save CostHave a clear understanding of stress and what causes it. This course looks at the causes of time and stress management difficulties and offers concrete and practical solutions. By managing their time more effectively, participants will be able to make a greater contribution to your organization's goals, they will be more effective at work but will still be able to achieve a sensible work / life balance.
Run IN-House Training & Save CostThis interesting program is about one of the most important subjects that everyone - regardless of his position, managerial level or type of institution he works in -needs to know its secrets. In this program; trainees go for an interesting journey where they learn the keys of customer service excellence; by learning the most important knowledge and best practices of this profession.
Run IN-House Training & Save Cost
- Learn Value Added Tax (VAT) at your own pace. You can now study VAT with our Online VAT Training Program. You can access this Online VAT training Program for anywhere anytime. Online Course 1: Essentials of UAE VAT (Fee: AED 690) – Click to buy Online Course 2: How to...AED 690 (including VAT) includes 6 months access to the course via LMS, and free updates)Lynchpin is pleased to launch Certified VAT Training program. This 2 days intensive VAT Training program is conducted in Dubai. Unlike our Essential VAT Training, we have designed this Advanced VAT Training focused on practical VAT issues in UAE and GCC. You will get in-depth VAT knowledge for all key...Course Fee AED 2,990 (plus VAT) per Person (includes course material, participation certificate) Download BrochureVAT Audit Training is an innovative program by Lynchpin Training to equip for internal/external VAT auditors’. The unique VAT Audit Training will assist the VAT auditors in planning, preparation, carrying out VAT audit and making reports.This VAT Audit Training is comprehensive and it covers most of the recognized means of detecting...AED 1,490 (plus VAT) per Person (includes course material, participation certificate, lunch and coffee breaks)Lynchpin Training is pleased to announce the most-in-demand “How to File VAT Return” Seminar in Dubai. You will learn key VAT concepts along with a full understanding of how to file the UAE VAT return by our expert VAT Trainer Mr. Mirza Farrukh Baig. Upcoming VAT Training in Dubai Sunday...AED 690 (plus VAT) per Person (includes course material, participation certificate, and refreshments)VAT in Oman is due to start in 2019. Lynchpin Training offers VAT in Oman Training Programs customized for Omani companies. This “VAT in Oman” training program is based on GCC VAT framework along with all generic VAT principles would be applicable in Oman once VAT is implemented. How to...Drop us a line at info@LynchpniTraining.com or call us at +971-4-4370704 to get an instant quote for VAT training.VAT in Qatar is due to start in 2019. Lynchpin Training offers VAT in Qatar Training Programs customized for Qatari companies. This “VAT in Qatar” training program is based on GCC VAT framework along with all generic VAT principles would be applicable in Qatar once VAT is implemented. How to...Drop us a line at info@LynchpinTraining.com or call us at +971-4-4370704 to get an instant quote for VAT training.VAT in Bahrain is due to start in 2019. Lynchpin Training offers VAT in Bahrain Training Programs customized for Bahraini companies. This “VAT in Bahrain” training program is based on GCC VAT framework along with all generic VAT principles would be applicable in Bahrain once VAT is implemented. How...Drop us a line at info@LynchpinTraining.com or call us at +971-4-4370704 to get an instant quote for VAT training.VAT in Kuwait is due to start in 2019. Lynchpin Training offers VAT in Kuwait Training Programs customized for Kuwaiti companies. This “VAT in Kuwait” training program is based on GCC VAT framework along with all generic VAT principles would be applicable in Kuwait once VAT is implemented. How to...Drop us a line at info@LynchpniTraining.com or call us at +971-4-4370704 to get an instant quote for VAT training.VAT in Saudi Arabia (KSA) has been implemented from 2018. Lynchpin Training offers VAT in KSA Training Programs customized for KSA companies. This “VAT in KSA” training program is based on GCC VAT framework along with all generic VAT principles would be applicable in KSA once VAT is implemented. How...Drop us a line at info@LynchpinTraining.com or call us at +971-4-4370704 to get an instant quote for VAT training.UAE VAT Updates Training ProgramNext Dates Tuesday 10 July 2018Since the implementation of UAE VAT from 01 January 2018, the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) has issued numerous VAT Updates. Lynchpin Training is pleased to announce the exclusive “UAE VAT Updates” Training in Dubai. You will learn about all VAT Updates along with key VAT concepts from our expert VAT...AED 890 (plus VAT) per Person (includes course material, participation certificate, and refreshments)
- Excel Training Programs
- Dashboard Reporting in ExcelAug 28 & 29 - Dubai
Next Dates Oct 22 & 23- DubaiDashboards are very popular in the business world at the moment. They contain lots of information, sometimes dynamic, on one page, so that people have access to a vast array of information without the need to juggle between documents.Microsoft Excel for HR ProfessionalsOct 04 & 05 - Dubai
Next Date To be announced soonThis course focuses on the use of formulas and functions in various HR scenarios. With the help of several skills covered in this course, you will be able to perform many calculations with ease, speed and a great level of confidence. This course will also show you how to set up your worksheet on auto-pilot, re-use it and re-purpose it for other applications. Essentially, after the course, you will stop using Excel just as a calculator and start using as a system with far-reaching results.with Microsoft Certified Trainer 2 Day Program Lynchpin is the leader in providing Excel Training in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Our expert Microsoft Excel Trainer deliver both public Excel Training Programs as well as in-house Excel Training Programs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and across UAE.with Microsoft Certified Trainer 1 Day Program Basic Excel Training Program in Dubai is aimed for those who wish to start learning Microsoft Excel. With so many features in MS Excel, at times for a beginner, it is very common to get confused. Lynchpin’s Basic Excel Training Program will help...MENU