If you are looking for financial modeling training in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, then look no further. Join Lynchpin to construct Reliable Financial Models to Monitor, Valuate, Control and Grow Your Business!
During the next year or so, the decisions your company makes and their consequences will establish how successful it is in riding out the current economic downturn. To determine a quantitative representation of your company’s actions, financial analysis and modeling can be used to calculate and compare the impact of business decisions and alternative scenarios on the company’s performance. Dubai, being the hub of regional financial decision making, had always attracted world’s best financial modeling skill set. Many of the past participants who have attended our advanced excel and financial modeling training in Dubai have enhanced their skills in both of these critical areas.
- Create effective, accurate and robust financial models that meet your business needs
- Understand the most widely-practiced and robust business valuation techniques
- Learn to measure, interpret and predict company performance using Excel modeling
- Effectively communicate the results of your models to team members and senior management
- Improve your decision-making processes and save time on financial analysis
Overview of Financial Modelling
- Financial Model vs Spreadsheet
- Purpose of Financial Models
- Right tool selection for Financial Modelling
- Techniques of a wise Financial Modeler
How to Structure a Financial Model
- Blueprint of a Financial Model
- Golden Rules for Model design
- Information gathering process
- Addressing the key Design issues
- Version-controlled Models
Benchmark Best Practices for Model Design
- Gathering of Assumptions
- Data entry best practices
- Labeling & formatting of a Financial Model
- Dynamic links & formulae
Microsoft Excel – A Tool for Financial Modelling
- Overview of using Excel in Modelling
- Most commonly used Excel Functions
- Quick workarounds – Excel Shortcuts
Excel Functions for Financial Modelling
- Logical Functions; IF, AND, OR etc.
- Nesting Logical Functions in Model
- Aggregation Function; COUNTIF, SUMIF, COUNTIFS, SUMIFS etc.
- Lookup Formulae; VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP
- Nesting INDEX and MATCH
Financial Evaluation Functions
- Loan interest calculations
- Loan Amortization Functions; PMT, IPMT, PPMT
Visual Aspects of a Financial Model
- Overview of Formatting a Model
- Custom Formatting
- Conditional Formatting
- Creating sparklines for quick visuals
Advanced Tool for Financial Modelling
- Array Formulae
- Goal Seeking
- Pivot Tables
- Creating and using Macros in Financial Model
- Calculating WACC
- Modeling depreciation methods
- Break-even analysis
Stress-Testing a Financial Model
- Scenario analysis
- Sensitivity analysis
- Comparison of scenario methods
Final Presentation of a Financial Model
- Working with Charts
- Two axes chart creation
- Waterfall charts
- Bubble charts
Summarizing of Key Learnings
This program will include:
- Building individual Financial Model components
- Connecting the components to prepare a dynamic Financial Model
- Error-proofing of the financial model
- Securing the contents of the financial model to avoid any unauthorized change
What you will get?
- Financial Model Templates
- Exercise Files
- Course Handouts
- Completion Certificate
Mr. A.M ACCA is focused, analytical and quick thinking finance professional with outstanding skills in building quantitative models. Possess strong quantitative, finance and IT skills which enable in providing insightful commercial support and superior technical solutions to business leaders to maximize investment returns. Multiple years of experience with large organizations including a Big 4 accounting firm.
He is also a corporate trainer and conducts Advanced Excel, Data Analytics, Financial Modeling and Self-service BI tools training for professionals through different platforms.
Selected experience in building financial models:-
- Constructed a breakthrough FAST Standard complied Project Finance Model for a 650 MW & 147 MW renewable energy projects to compute projected and actual tariff rate.
- Build a flexible and user-friendly TCO model for a leading global company. This single model is being used to make decisions by executive management in countries facing an energy crisis.
- Provided financial model review services to an international client on a model developed by a Big 4 accounting firm to identify the hurdles in producing updated results.
- Successfully planned and build restructuring model for international client resulted in savings of PKR 90 million annually.
- Structured a portfolio for company’s employee’s provident fund to maximize return by 300 basis points.
- successfully conducted numerous training for professionals on building financial / project finance models.