Online UAE VAT Training Program
Learn Value Added Tax (VAT) at your own pace. You can now study VAT with our Online VAT Training Program. You can access this Online VAT training Program for anywhere anytime.
Online Course 1: Essentials of UAE VAT
Online Course 2: How to File UAE VAT Return
What You Will Get
- Comprehensive case Online VAT Training video session from approx 2 hours
- You can access this course for 6 months duration
- Access to Lynchpin’s Online Learning Management System (LMS)
Upon the successful completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Understand the concept of VAT and its impact on the economy
- Understand the impact of VAT on the operational and the financial performance of the business
- Differentiate various types of supplies with reference to VAT
- Differentiate Input VAT and Output VAT
- Categorize the supplies for VAT calculation
- Understand the impact of VAT on the Imports and Exports to the member countries (Gulf region) and non-member countries (rest of the world)
- Prepare the invoices including VAT
- Understand the VAT registration process and prepare required documents for VAT registration
- Understand VAT administration, fines and penalties related to VAT filing
- Identify common errors in VAT calculation
Mr. Mirza Farrukh Baig,
Harvard Trained | CEO Lynchpin Group | Lead VAT Trainer & Consultant
Mirza Farrukh Baig-Harvard Trained, is one of our Decorated & Talented Trainer and Instructional Designer for Finance, Accounting, Risk Management training courses at Lynchpin Training. With him on the training venue, we guarantee the best style of delivery, team engagement, the energy level of the class and the WOW experience by your team is assured.
Mirza Farrukh Baig is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a career banker. He has over fifteen years of experience teaching CMA, ACCA, CFA and CA students. He is also the lead corporate trainer at Lynchpin delivering specialized training on Finance and Accounting He has served for eight years in a leading commercial bank in UAE where he was instrumental in strengthening the SME credit risk unit. Apart from approval of banking facilities for SME clients. He played an instrumental role in developing and implementing the SME credit risk policy of the bank.
Currently, he is the CEO of Lynchpin Training & Consulting and Chief Consultant for VAT
Advisory, Consulting & Implementation. Farrukh carries extensive experience in dealing
indirect taxes both for the UK and South Asia. Provided VAT (Value Added Tax) consultancy
services with due care, experience, resources, and exposure to tax regimes.
Farrukh is an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Pakistan (ICAP).
He has been awarded a gold medal for outstanding performance in his CA final examination,
by ICAP. He also went to Harvard Business School to Executive Entrepreneurship training