Learn Value Added Tax (VAT) at your own pace. You can now study VAT with our Online VAT Training Program. You can access this Online VAT training Program for anywhere anytime.
Note: All prices are excluding VAT
Course 1: Essentials of UAE VAT
This online VAT Training program is focused on UAE VAT Law and UAE VAT Executive Regulations. The course is divided into following three sections.
- Overview of VAT and Key VAT Concepts
- Application of UAE VAT on local transactions, imports, exports, Free Zones
- Operational aspects of UAE VAT including VAT recordkeeping, VAT return, VAT implementation, VAT planning, VAT Audits and appeals procedure.
Course Fee: AED 690. You will get Online Access to Lynchpin’s Learning Mangement System (LMS). You can login to LMS from any device and can track your performance. Over 1300 participants already trained by Lynchpin for VAT Training in Dubai & Abu Dhabi! Join us NOW to get the best VAT Training in UAE.
Course 2: How to file UAE VAT Return
This course is specifically focused on filing the UAE VAT return. A step by step guide will help you to correctly file the VAT return to avoid fines. You will also get the soft copy of the training material.
Course fee: AED 290
Buy both courses and save AED 200. Bundle price AED 780
Note: All prices are excluding VAT
Click Here to get Online VAT Training Program Access
Understand VAT Concept and It’s Business Implication in Dubai & Across UAE
[accordion clicktoclose=true scroll=true]
Value Added Tax (VAT) is now becoming a reality in Dubai and across UAE. Are you ready for it?
Lynchpin is proud to proactively launch Online VAT Training in Dubai. This specially designed VAT Training program examines the rules and regulations of VAT and clearly demonstrates the procedures and controls that should be in place to ensure VAT returns are submitted accurately and on time. This seminar will give you a complete understanding of VAT, covering all the essentials topics and giving you the confidence to know if you are dealing with VAT correctly. The current VAT Training in Dubai is developed to equip your team to adequately embrace the VAT requirements in Global Context. The VAT Training in Dubai would be exploring the probable VAT landscape in GCC.
Who Should Attend
- Finance Managers
- Internal auditors
- Cost and Budgeting Managers
- Sales Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Associate Staff Dealing in Payable and Receivables
[accordion-item title=”Take Aways”]
Upon the successful completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Understand the concept of VAT and its impact on the economy
- Understand the impact of VAT on the operational and the financial performance of the business
- Differentiate various types of supplies with reference to VAT
- Differentiate Input VAT and Output VAT
- Categorize the supplies for VAT calculation
- Understand the impact of VAT on the Imports and Exports to the member countries (Gulf region) and non-member countries (rest of the world)
- Prepare the invoices including VAT
- Understand the VAT registration process and prepare required documents for VAT registration
- Understand VAT administration, fines and penalties related to VAT filing
- Identify common errors in VAT calculation
What You Will Get
- Comprehensive case Online VAT Training video session from approx 2 hours
- You can access this course for 6 months duration
- Access to Lynchpin’s Online Learning Management System (LMS)
[accordion-item title=”Course Outline”]
Concept and motive of VAT
Input and Output VAT
Supplies, Goods and Services
CATEGORIES OF SUPPLIES
Reduce rated Supplies
Zero Rated Vs. Exempt
VAT AND UAE
Reason behind VAT implementation
Impact of VAT on UAE Economy
Why is VAT in UAE different?
Gulf VAT Framework
Rules for VAT registration
Rules for VAT De-registration
When should VAT be accounted for?
Calculating Input VAT (Purchases)
Calculating Output VAT (Sales, Services & Gifts)
Filing VAT returns
Timing for VAT Filing
Claim for VAT Refunds
Late payment/ submission penalties
Error and penalties
Default interest rate
VAT ON IMPORTS/ EXPORTS
Calculating output VAT on Exports
Calculating input VAT on Imports
(Member countries and non-member countries)
VAT INVOICES AND RECORDS
Layout of the VAT Invoice
Charging VAT on Invoice price
VAT invoices Record Keeping
Pre-registration input VAT CalculationRelief Calculation
Valuation of Supplies
[accordion-item title=”Trainer Profile”]
Mr. Mirza Farrukh Baig,
Harvard Trained | CEO Lynchpin Group | Lead VAT Trainer & Consultant
Mirza Farrukh Baig-Harvard Trained, is one of our Decorated & Talented Trainer and Instructional Designer for Finance, Accounting, Risk Management training courses at Lynchpin Training. With him on the training venue, we guarantee the best style of delivery, team engagement, the energy level of the class and the WOW experience by your team is assured.
Mirza Farrukh Baig is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a career banker. He has over fifteen years of experience teaching CMA, ACCA, CFA and CA students. He is also the lead corporate trainer at Lynchpin delivering specialized training on Finance and Accounting He has served for eight years in a leading commercial bank in UAE where he was instrumental in strengthening the SME credit risk unit. Apart from approval of banking facilities for SME clients. He played an instrumental role in developing and implementing the SME credit risk policy of the bank.
Currently, he is the CEO of Lynchpin Training & Consulting and Chief Consultant for VAT
Advisory, Consulting & Implementation. Farrukh carries extensive experience in dealing
indirect taxes both for the UK and South Asia. Provided VAT (Value Added Tax) consultancy
services with due care, experience, resources, and exposure to tax regimes.
Farrukh is an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Pakistan (ICAP).
He has been awarded a gold medal for outstanding performance in his CA final examination,
by ICAP. He also went to Harvard Business School to Executive Entrepreneurship training