Project Management Misconceptions and Best Practices
[accordion clicktoclose=true scroll=true]
Workshop is based on lead, innovate and build theme, where participants will interact and hands-on their challenges and will create the solutions using innovative approaches.
- Learn how to implement PMI concepts in your organization
- Equip yourself with Project templates
- Understand the global Project Management Standard
- Learn the Project Initiation activities
- Hands on Project Planning activities
- Perform Project Execution activities
- Create Project status report
Who Should Attend
This course is specifically designed for Middle & Senior Managers, Program & Project Directors, writing to acquire practical techniques aligned with global best practices to meet their corporate goals and enhance the visibility of their projects
[accordion-item title=”Take Aways”]
- Learn how to achieve your business goals through project management practices
- Differentiate your strategic initiatives as projects or programs for effective implementation
- Build your project lifecycle that fits your project environment
- Draft your communication strategy with dashboards and scorecards
- Shape your skills as effective Project Manager for Successful validation of project results
[accordion-item title=”Trainer Profile”]
Asad Ullah Chaudhry
Since last decade Asad Ullah Chaudhry is on a mission to empower the individuals and organizations to achieve their goals through effective project management, and trained more than 5000 professionals and consulted multiple companies or groups of organizational project management transformation. He is a graduate student of Major Programme Management in Oxford University, UK.
He has conducted more than 300+ events on Project Management related topics in USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, UAE, KSA, Iran, Ethiopia, and Pakistan.
He holds 14 international certifications including Program Management Professional (PgMP), Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP), SCRUM Master, Project+ and others.
Project Management Institute USA selects him one of the 25 global leaders to be trained in their “Masters in Leadership Program”, due to his commitment and volunteer work in Project Management community.
Recently he is selected, as Subject Matter Expert to review Organizational Project Management Standard, from PMI. He is also one of the global team member who contributed the Project Management Institutes Global Standard for Portfolio Management, published in 2012.
Mr. Asad also received “Microsoft Community Recognition Award 2011” and “Most Valuable Professional” Award in 2008 for his remarkable services.